Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, albacore said:

I am pretty sure that the current people at Barca-1 are from the same pool as the Barca-2.  It just's takes the right combination for the chemistry to happen. 

I am pretty sure the reference was to the chemistry between K&K.  And if you were around when they were in the Barca-1 apartment you would understand.  It is different with them now in Moscow.  I still like them around though!

Well if Bonnie was talking regard chemistry between girls then that i totally agree,k&k have some of the best chemistry and friendship in rlc,that i see and totally agree.Regard them being fun to watch etc..well gess depend personal tastes,myself after some weeks or months  of their apartment everything becomed boring as can be,again other people will find just an blast to just watch them..depends what you like or not I gess.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

44 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Well they would,,if you didn't take it all,and almost had an overdose lol

When you speak like this  about simple and mundane stuff like loud music and windows being left open it makes you sound incredibly old and miserable,,you do know people leave windows open for fresh air into their rooms,,,,,get those pesky kids off your lawn eagle lmaoo!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

8b52ba328ac8a13e3982088256d425ad.jpg8b52ba328ac8a13e3982088256d425ad.jpg

thank you euromike I needed that laugh and for 1  I AM NO OLD . and how can I take the meds when they raided the  cabnet  the other night when I threw a huge party for them and they got so waisted . And  I woke up the next morning to the three of them screwing my brains out . And keep on hollering for more . they tried to drain me dry and I was better than the energizer bunny I kept on cumming and cumming non stop was the best orgy a guy would ever wake up to that started in his sleep.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

thank you euromike I needed that laugh and for 1  I AM NO OLD . and how can I take the meds when they raided the  cabnet  the other night when I threw a huge party for them and they got so waisted . And  I woke up the next morning to the three of them screwing my brains out . And keep on hollering for more . they tried to drain me dry and I was better than the energizer bunny I kept on cumming and cumming non stop was the best orgy a guy would ever wake up to that started in his sleep.

I think this is supposed to be 'banter' but I cannot be sure

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

How can you remember your dreams so well? I tend to forget them very soon after I have woken up.

6 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

just a thought how many dicks and dildo's been up thall 3 girls asses and pussies during their stay this year in Barcelona ?

That we will never know lol, Polya well maybe just her boyfriend's but thats not 100% certain. Ilona doesn't go out that much but when she does she must get attention but that doesn't mean to say she would just give it up though. Irma well we don't know where she goes all the time.

• Upvote 1