Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

33 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

that could be Ze- they do seem to have known each other before from the way they act towards each other- I may be wrong- just saying

Nice that you notice that also,indeed no way to know for sure,but it looks they knew before,but could be just chemistry,Stella doing nicely with all girls.Even better moments will come no doubt about that for sure.

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Nice that you notice that also,indeed no way to know for sure,but it looks they knew before,but could be just chemistry,Stella doing nicely with all girls.Even better moments will come no doubt about that for sure.

sure hope so- earlier I saw Stella rubbing the top of Polya's head

Buff tonight Irma it's at her best,she lately wasn't at her best but today we had Irma at 101%,this Irma it's sexy,funny,goofy..join that with three ladies with great spirit and we have days like today.Somethimes it's fantastic to be in rlc world.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

sure hope so- earlier I saw Stella rubbing the top of Polya's head

This four girls totaly can make an four way massage in the same bedroom..if Irma and llona stay for more time we will have another's great moments,amazing how Stella open up fast and it's totaly in barca house spirit,right now Irma can't stop petting a little her pussie and the others are laughing at that hehe.

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This four girls totaly can make an four way massage in the same bedroom..if Irma and llona stay for more time we will have another's great moments,amazing how Stella open up fast and it's totaly in barca house spirit,right now Irma can't stop petting a little her pussie and the others are laughing at that hehe.

I see that, and Polya's hand keeps creeping a little lower hahaha