Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

52 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Now all of you say you watch RLC for different reasons but there are a lot of us that watch for the sexual activity. I love to see the girls go out and have some fun but when they go out and have sex then there no sexual activity in the apt. For example Irma been going out almost ever night sense Ilona & Irma done there show and now we don't see Irma do nothing in the apt sense she been going out and the same with Polya and Ilona The girl started using there toy then they started going out and now no more toy so that till me there having sex out side the apt Just my thought

Think your opinion it's as valid as any one,happyone opinion the same thing,Harley opinion the same..and any one that says the contrary at 100% it's totaly bullshit..because all opinion are valid..just my exemple..I agree with some things Bonnie says and don't agree with some things she says and with Harley the same and with everyone the same,we all watch rlc and see the residents and we take our opinions and ideias based on what we see..so we all right in some things,and wrong in some things.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It was at one time really fun for me, but now with how RLC has become I have no desire to pay them my money for the BS that occurs on a daily basis in my opinion.   The forum was also fun when there was pics and videos being posted because if you were a subscriber you could catch up on what you might have missed when you were gone.  However, not being a subscriber and the lack of said mentioned, it's just not the same.   I still like the people, and yes.....even you snaky and euromike69, and I will miss all the scuttle butt that goes on but I think I'm just getting burned out and may need to take a long break......sometimes that can be easier said than done!

Well that's great just great :dodgy:..what this forum needed was to loose another "no fallow the sheeps member" like you Harley..hope you don't go .

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Think your opinion it's as valid as any one,happyone opinion the same thing,Harley opinion the same..and any one that says the contrary at 100% it's totaly bullshit..because all opinion are valid..just my exemple..I agree with some things Bonnie says and don't agree with some things she says and with Harley the same and with everyone the same,we all watch rlc and see the residents and we take our opinions and ideias based on what we see..so we all right in some things,and wrong in some things.

Well, I don't contribute to their net wealth anymore and allot of it has to do with the BS UM periods such as now, and getting banned for being a monthly paid member for several years....still puts a bad taste in my mouth when I think about it, and also how they let the tenants pretty much have all the time away from the apartments that they want, and not to mention all the hiding.....the hiding to me is one of the biggest reasons I don't care to pay them anymore.   Your right though Ze, everybody has a right to their opinion no matter if someone agrees with it or not.....enjoy your day everybody,  I'm going to do some housework and get some laundry done.  Y'all have a good evening and I will catch you all in a little while.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Well, I don't contribute to their net wealth anymore and allot of it has to do with the BS UM periods such as now, and getting banned for being a monthly paid member for several years....still puts a bad taste in my mouth when I think about it, and also how they let the tenants pretty much have all the time away from the apartments that they want, and not to mention all the hiding.....the hiding to me is one of the biggest reasons I don't care to pay them anymore.   Your right though Ze, everybody has a right to their opinion no matter if someone agrees with it or not.....enjoy your day everybody,  I'm going to do some housework and get some laundry done.  Y'all have a good evening and I will catch you all in a little while.

Feel just the same Harley,have an good evening also.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Well that's great just great :dodgy:..what this forum needed was to loose another "no fallow the sheeps member" like you Harley..hope you don't go .

Thanks Ze, I like you too.  Just getting old my friend and like I said....only time will tell.  It's getting to the time of year that I enjoy most so time will be spent more in the great outdoors when my health allows.   I'll catch you all later.

• Upvote 1