Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

There was a problem with camera 5 in Ilona room and i email them about this. What they done is took camera 2 and put it in Ilona room and put camera 5 back where camera 2 was. The reason probably was the living room was not being use that much and there was more going on in Ilona room and they my not had a camera to replace camera 5 so they just switch them for now

Wow - you are really on top of this stuff!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

34 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

who had the world record of being nude in this apartment was it vika ??

Come on,,you gotta ask that beaver,,,,I said it several times,,IT IS IRMA,,SHE IS THE QUEEN OF NUDITY,NOT ONLY IN THIS APT BUT ALL OF RLC,,,THE LAST TIME THAT SHE WAS HERE I SAID THAT SHE FORGOT WHERE HER SUITCASE WITH HER CLOTHES WAS,,AND ONLY FOUND HER SUITCASE ON THE LAST DAY BEFORE SHE LEFT,,SHE HAS SPENT MORE TIME NUDE THAN FULLY CLOTHED,,,,SHIT SHE'S NAKED RIGHT NOW LOL.....VIKA COVERED UP WHEN HER BF CAME,,,AND A LOT OF TIME SHE HAD HER OVERSIZED BRA AND PANTYS ON.:biggrin::biggrin:

6_girls_Jana_lesbians_Nella_outdoor_Sapp

1 minute ago, albacore said:

Wow - you are really on top of this stuff!

I trying to keep RLC on there toes and i spend so much time looking at RLC tell i can see what they have done with the camera. Also i give RLC a very detail letter so this help get the problem fix

Guest beaver67
Just now, euromike69 said:

Come on,,you gotta ask that beaver,,,,I said it several times,,IT IS IRMA,,SHE IS THE QUEEN OF NUDITY,NOT ONLY IN THIS APT BUT ALL OF RLC,,,THE LAST TIME THAT SHE WAS HERE I SAID THAT SHE FORGOT WHERE HER SUITCASE WITH HER CLOTHES WAS,,AND ONLY FOUND HER SUITCASE ON THE LAST DAY BEFORE SHE LEFT,,SHE HAS SPENT MORE TIME NUDE THAN FULLY CLOTHED,,,,SHIT SHE'S NAKED RIGHT NOW LOL.....VIKA COVERED UP WHEN HER BF CAME,,,AND A LOT OF TIME SHE HAD HER OVERSIZED BRA AND PANTYS ON.:biggrin::biggrin:

mikey- I didn't ask about this, are you dazed & confused :biggrin:

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

thank you for reminding of that....

• Upvote 1

Just now, euromike69 said:

Opps,,,I guess that WEED was a little stronger than I thought ,,,my bad guys,,,,,I meant Mikeusa not Beaver67 sorry lol:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_metqs0JseF1r76sbxo1_500.gif

LOL mike69 lay off THE FUCKING WEED you remember what happen last time you run in the woods bare ass naked LOL

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Opps,,,I guess that WEED was a little stronger than I thought ,,,my bad guys,,,,,I meant Mikeusa not Beaver67 sorry lol:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_metqs0JseF1r76sbxo1_500.gif

pass it around :biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

LOL mike69 lay off THE FUCKING WEED you remember what happen last time you run in the woods bare ass naked LOL

probably a bear porked him :biggrin::biggrin: