Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Ilona va dormir dans le lit d'Irma ce soir. Elle semble ne plus supporter la présence de Stella dans sa propre chambre. Un malaise se ressent, et c'est dommage, car les autres filles s'entendent très bien! Stella devrait s'intégrer et s'adapter au mode de vie de cet appartement, mais visiblement, elle a du mal..Finalement, elle est belle, mais ne sert à rien ici.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Ilona probably sleeping in Irma's room because of the way Stella sleeps ??????

Or, maybe Ilona sleeps in Irma's room watch Irma and keep Polya and Irma apart?

I think Stella moves about in her sleep, Ilona left the bed the other day to sleep on the sofa

Irma just put a pill up her pussy. I guess she is going to have sex now, right Bonnie? :angel:

I guess you see tomorrow. If she goes out then what are you going to come up with and she can go out any time of the day. it just don't have to be at night O forgot people don't have sex during the day. Right

I guess you see tomorrow. If she goes out then what are you going to come up with and she can go out any time of the day. it just don't have to be at night O forgot people don't have sex during the day. Right

So you're telling me that if Irma goes out tomorrow, at any time of day, then she's having sex during that period? Well damn Bonnie, Checkmate I guess

Oh wait! People can also go out at any time of day to do things that are not sex; for example, shopping, walking, going to the beach. Obviously those things are extremely unlikely :biggrin: 

• Upvote 1