Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

10 minutes ago, Sergio zagaglia said:

if a person tries to complain to RLC is asked if he wants to cancel the subscription, there is no respect for those who pay, then just with the dead zones of the apartments, there is abuse, see balcony in  barcelona 1 and bathroom in barcelona 2

Seems to an general problem about rlc related sites..respect for users is an no no..ps..you better not watch d&d apartment hehe

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Like I said,  Ilona & Irma made their plan on the balcony and are now going out to put it in place!

When I was in my 20s I talked with my friends to combined nights and  dates with girls etc,or just combined what to do in the out..this girls are young,pretty..so it's normal they do this type of things of things also,Probrably that's what llona and Irma were talking in balcony..what to do,we're to go and with who this afternoon.Its just my gess.Not saying you're wrong Harley because you could be wright and I wrong etc.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

When I was in my 20s I talked with my friends to combined nights and  dates with girls etc,or just combined what to do in the out..this girls are young,pretty..so it's normal they do this type of things of things also,Probrably that's what llona and Irma were talking in balcony..what to do,we're to go and with who this afternoon.Its just my gess.Not saying you're wrong Harley because you could be wright and I wrong etc.

I wasn't saying anything bad in that post,  just what I believe they were doing.  It looks like that is what they were doing to me.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yep exactly. They are not going to want to give away where they are going on the camera's which to me is very sensible. So makes sence they make plans on the Balcony where they cant be heard. Wouldnt want any stalkers following them ! 

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Yep exactly. They are not going to want to give away where they are going on the camera's which to me is very sensible. So makes sence they make plans on the Balcony where they cant be heard. Wouldnt want any stalkers following them ! 

Stalkers....smalkers lol.  Do you really think these girls are worried about stalkers?

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I wasn't saying anything bad in that post,  just what I believe they were doing.  It looks like that is what they were doing to me.

Yes agree Harley,most rlc users do that you said(put tv sound very hight)when they want to talk more private or even for sex..d&d etc always put the tv,pc sounds very hight and Probrably more residents do the same thing.

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Stalkers....smalkers lol.  Do you really think these girls are worried about stalkers?

Of cource they are. They would not go to the trouble of not calling each other by there real names and not giving away locations of where they are going if they were not bothered! 

• Upvote 1