Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

yes i've seen her nudity in the kitchen and others rooms yesterday. That's why i'm looking for the  logic.

Remember the rlc "game".if the girls were always nude etc things could get boring and even the girl a little bored to watched..if things got dosed the wright way it's better for them and for rlc..but of course some things just go naturally also.In my opinion it's an mix..maintain users interested and try to act natural as possible.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

2042: Polya and Stella went out

well we all know what's coming next- who will be the first one ????????

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Of topic..how sexy Anna looks with the jersey shirt..buffff..and she it's about my tall..mmm...just perfectt hehe

Ze- Anna is a very sexy, and beautiful young lady- no doubt about it

3 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Ze- Anna is a very sexy, and beautiful young lady- no doubt about it

She have "something" special indeed beaver..the way she smiles..the way she moves..buff..think I am :heart::heart:..just kidding:blush: hehe.

2 hours ago, Lyree said:

They should be cleaning up and cooking for some man, and take care of the kids, make sure he feels like a stud and then listen to his criticism about her looks and her friends. Normal girl

Wow Lyree,  I hope that is not what you think I meant.  Do you honestly feel these girls are normal girls, like the girl that lives across the street from me or the two girls that live next door to me?   I'm just curious what you think may be normal about these girls.   You can PM it to me if you like or say it on the forum if you wish.

• Upvote 1