Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lol..hope not..seing Anna alone a lot in barca2,not now because Lola it's there,barca1 have four girls all so all types of things to entertain us..barca2 have Lola and Anna that are the same..and Megan that just don't fit..would like an new girl for barca2,to be with Anna and Lola and ALL participate more or less the same way,and Megan was good to know her..but think she it's very shy(or just don't want do ipthings)to be in rlc..almost like Amy..and remember were Amy is..

I remember very well where Amy is, safe home with her friends and family. And that would not have been necessary. I think Megan could be a very nice girl to have around for a while longer, especially now Ilona seems to be investing some time in her. Sure, she'll never be the next Irma, but I think there's more to Megan than we have seen so far.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Ilona left with Megan, she put some things out of her top drawer into a bag. Makeup maybe.

Maybe Ilona brought her toy to show Megan how to get a proper orgasm.

Sweet dreams, CowArt. 

6 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Ilona left with Megan, she put some things out of her top drawer into a bag. Makeup maybe.

or maybe she'll stay for the night ... I've seen her band that she put to sleep to cover her eyes on the bed earlier, and I don't see it anymore ... Maybe she brought it with her 

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

or maybe she'll stay for the night ... I've seen her band that she put to sleep to cover her eyes on the bed earlier, and I don't see it anymore ... Maybe she brought it with her 

Yes your totally right she has taken that with her too, so must have been an overnight bag she took, It was only a small pull cord type bag.

10 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I wonder guys,,if Megan being at this apartment is like being at training camp for Party girls,,,and Ilona and Irma are teaching her how to loosen up and Be more adventurous lol

tumblr_n2vmi9jj0o1twx9cno1_500.giftumblr_n2vmh7fw641twx9cno1_400.gif

Actually - that is what I thought it was about!

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

Let's watch Barca2 then tonite !!  Who knows ?? 

Why not, we have to watch something don't we? I'm just keeping one eye on Stella by herself to see if she will play.