Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

34 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Im gjette at du ikke liker henne, hun er en fin jente bare litt gal til tider. Hvis du ser på henne når hun er alene hun gjør den morsomste ting spesielt på kjøkkenet noen av hennes ansiktsuttrykk er legendary..Love se henne bortsett fra når hun har hodet i telefonen hennes.

bit crazy i know

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

I bet you that's a bloody mess LMAO    do you mean eating her out

1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

I bet you that's a bloody mess LMAO    do you mean eating her out

he was, screwing now

I believe it's a custom in Spain that if you get a Henna tattoo you have to have lesbian sex. :cool:

Edit: Wrong forum again. I really wish the general chat threads had the girls names in the title. Oh well..

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, CowArt said:

Maybe Ilona do with Megan what Irma did with Polya for her first play-session: Sensual music, candle lit bath, some wine, some attention.

Buff..can be,but polya never as "shy" as Megan..well it's just my preferencies but..I prefer Megan to stay in barca2 or go to the beach etc..and don't make barca 1 worst..remember how bad barca2 were (and still is)compared to the other..most it as because Megan and Amy that were very shy and basically did puzzles and nothing a lot more..so don't want my prefered apartment worst because one of the residents of the other Cleary more boring place was a lot there..