Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

again ... uder cover .... :cry: .... that seems to be her new style ... way more easy ... so she only need to pretend doing something ... i hate this hidding ... :/

From what we already seen she isn't shy masturbating at plain sight..my opinion it's she start doing it hided(I know it's bad as its gets)because if she did it always plain sight she would be old news more or less soon(regard that thing).But maybe it's just her will,didn't see her doing this time..hope it was better than other girl I seen some days ago..the blanket was positioned perfectly so the cams wouldn't show anything..

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 hours ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

I think Ilona just told us she don't care about the viewer no more. That was Bull Shit what she just done. I hope she the next one to leave.

Hope you never watch k&k..at least llona already did it several times plain sight and not hidding..same with Irma..polya..others are in rlc for six months or more and still "playing with cams and viewers".Amazing how some girls know the perfect angle to do things hided without one,two cams catching anything..that or doing it with phants on..

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

From what we already seen she isn't shy masturbating at plain sight..my opinion it's she start doing it hided(I know it's bad as its gets)because if she did it always plain sight she would be old news more or less soon(regard that thing).But maybe it's just her will,didn't see her doing this time..hope it was better than other girl I seen some days ago..the blanket was positioned perfectly so the cams wouldn't show anything..

More likely, in my opinion, is that she didn't want to get caught by Stella who she shares a room with. Sure, Stella was out at the moment but it's easy to miss if she comes home in the middle of the session. So she used the cover.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

It was the worst combination ...

... head turned away from the camera ... rolled into the blanket so that nothing else was to see ... 

... all this in combination with a lot of movement and some moaning to let it look like to be real .... :/

I do not know. ... Elisa was very open and i never got bored watching her ... 

... BTW, i still like to watch I&I .... I just hate the hidding. :/

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Spoon said:

More likely, in my opinion, is that she didn't want to get caught by Stella who she shares a room with. Sure, Stella was out at the moment but it's easy to miss if she comes home in the middle of the session. So she used the cover.

Can be that also Spoon,don't record good but think she already start doing it more hided even before Stella arrived,remember one time she doing it with blanket covering just the spot..and Probrably she did it more like that,but don't remember very good.

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Can be that also Spoon,don't record good but think she already start doing it more hided even before Stella arrived,remember one time she doing it with blanket covering just the spot..and Probrably she did it more like that,but don't remember very good.

Ze- yes she had the cover over her in that area while she did it, and has covered up another time prior to this but had 2-3 uncovered bates also- just saying

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

It was the worst combination ...

... head turned away from the camera ... rolled into the blanket so that nothing else was to see ... 

... all this in combination with a lot of movement and some moaning to let it look like to be real .... :/

I do not know. ... Elisa was very open and i never got bored watching her ... 

... BTW, i still like to watch I&I .... I just hate the hidding. :/

Agree Mrbox,Elisa,Irma are good exemples of doing it more or less naturally and without crap hiddings to rlc users,don't know about you but girls that it's always doing it covered or with phants on make me feel no turn on at all to watch..usually if I watch this type of girls it's for see if the gona do the same thing as always..other exemples in rlc doing "sex" with clothes on in bed..then if an boob comes of bra..she covers it again..but then they walk all around the houses full naked..

10 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Ilona started this long before Stella came. Matter of fax she did these when There was only Irma there and one night Irma use her toy out in the open and Ilona use her toy under the cover

4 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Ze- yes she had the cover over her in that area while she did it, and has covered up another time prior to this but had 2-3 uncovered bates also- just saying

Well gess 2,3 totaly uncovered bates are not bad record at all hehe,not all girls in this and other houses can say the same,for exemple Dana was beautiful but that "bates" we're the less exciting things to see,Lola seems the same way.This its just one of the things that make me like so much Irma,this girl it's the real deal.If she want to do it..she does it..no worries to look pure..or tho hide this or that.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
50 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well gess 2,3 totaly uncovered bates are not bad record at all hehe,not all girls in this and other houses can say the same,for exemple Dana was beautiful but that "bates" we're the less exciting things to see,Lola seems the same way.This its just one of the things that make me like so much Irma,this girl it's the real deal.If she want to do it..she does it..no worries to look pure..or tho hide this or that.

you bet Ze- Irma is Irma and does what she wants, where she wants, and when she wants, no falsehood with her at all:biggrin::biggrin: