Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She took just a "Elisa" and drank of the wine bottle in the fridge :-)

Polya or Stella ???

5 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Well i think we seen this before with Irma and Polya. Irma is getting ready to clean the tub and Polya and Ilone is leaving so now it time for Irma and Stella to take a bath together then they will get out and go to there separate room and masturbate just like Irma and Polya done when they left together from apt 2# that night

It's the same as it ever was!  I cancelled my subscription today......I don't know what I was thinking!   It will be another scripted bath as you say with the childish play and then off to their own rooms for part two........there is nothing new that hasn't been done by them time and time again.   The script writers need to change drugs, maybe drop some acid to come up with some new shit!!

Off topic for this apartment,  the translation of Lola's apartment by Yury for Noldus did exactly what the actresses wanted it to!!!

Guest beaver67
8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Ilona are home. Shes with Irma in LR.  

It maybe a early night. Stella watch film until 5.30 this morning, and Irma did not sleep mush last night.

looks like Stella doing makeup ???????