Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I know I'm fixing to get stoned to death over what I'm fixing to say but I'm going to say it anyway.  I, like you all, have always liked Irma and Ilona since day one.   However,  I am personally glad to see them go.   Irma's large amount of time spent out of the apartment is a buzz kill for me, and Ilona went from hero to just regular Ilona almost overnight in my opinion.   Their redundancy speaks for itself and caused me to not even watch their apartment anymore when I became a payed member for one month about a week ago.   I really think it is time for some new blood, with some new ideas to come to the Barca1 apartment to rid it of it's staleness.

Irma and Ilona,  if what I have read about you two leaving is true,  and I have no reason to doubt the fine members of CC........I would like to say thank you both for taking the time out of your busy lives to come back to RLC to entertain everybody.   I wish you both safe travels and hope everything works out well for you both!!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Bad luck for the poll, Ilona and Irma are already back, Ilona depressed, it's the second time in Barcelona she can't board the plane back to Ukrain. They 'll probably try again tomorrow.

Anyway I would vote for Kami, Kristy and Irma

they were out for shoping and bags have been in the room all the time, Ilona is far from depressed, but sleeping in her bed

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I just came back from shopping, are Ilona and Irma still in the apt., ??

Irma is asleep in Polyas bed

Ilona is asleep in Irmas bed

Stella is asleep in Ilonas/her bed :-)

It's clear .)

• Upvote 2