Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I think that Anna is on her way over to Barc#1,,,,But I got to wonder though,,why is it that it's always the good and entertaining girls that always got to leave,,while we get stuck with a Megan,,,who I'm almost betting will be here for an eternity,,,,it's almost like RLC is daring us to stay subscribed to them no matter what bullshit they give us lol:biggrin::biggrin:

The strange thing with Anna is that she came in to replace Amy who clearly left before the end of her contract. I wonder how the whole thing went down.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

il y a 17 minutes, euromike69 a dit :

Je pense que Anna est sur son chemin vers Barc # 1 ,,,, Mais je suis à me demander si ,, pourquoi est-ce que ce sont toujours les bons et divertissantes filles qui ont toujours obtenu de quitter ,, alors que nous sommes coincés avec un Megan ,,, qui je suis presque le pari sera ici pour une éternité ,,,, il est presque comme RLC est de nous osent rester abonné à eux, peu importe ce que des conneries qu'ils nous donnent lol:biggrin::biggrin:

if Anna were to Barca1, it would mean she abandons Lola, with whom she gets along well !!!! I do not think that is the choice of rlc ....:sleepy: