Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

WHAT A DIFFERENCE 2 DAYS MAKE,,,,I STILL WANNA KNOW WHAT THE HELL THAT ILONA SNORTED,SMOKED,DRANK OR INJECTED TO MAKE HER BOUNCE OFF THE WALLS AND JOG IN PLACE THE OTHER DAY WHEN THEY WERE IN DANAYA'S ROOM PARTYING.

THE NEXT DAY SHE WAS SICK LIKE A DOG....KINDA WEIRD HOW JUST LIKE WITH IRMA AND ANNA ON NEW YEARS EVE,,,,THE DAY AFTER A PARTY EVERYBODY FEELS AWKWARD AND BARELY SPEAK TO EACH OTHER.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

WHAT A DIFFERENCE 2 DAYS MAKE,,,,I STILL WANNA KNOW WHAT THE HELL THAT ILONA SNORTED,SMOKED,DRANK OR INJECTED TO MAKE HER BOUNCE OFF THE WALLS AND JOG IN PLACE THE OTHER DAY WHEN THEY WERE IN DANAYA'S ROOM PARTYING.

THE NEXT DAY SHE WAS SICK LIKE A DOG....KINDA WEIRD HOW JUST LIKE WITH IRMA AND ANNA ON NEW YEARS EVE,,,,THE DAY AFTER A PARTY EVERYBODY FEELS AWKWARD AND BARELY SPEAK TO EACH OTHER.

What about today, is she in her period ?  Yesterday she rubbed her tummy a lot .

Ever since they have been using those things to massage their skin,everybody seems to have become image conscious and Ilona keeps tugging at her belly fat,although in my opinion she looks great,I think that she should work on herself internally,ie manners and attitude towards her roommates.  :lmao: :lmao:

What about today, is she in her period ?  Yesterday she rubbed her tummy a lot .

Well like every night, Ilona will go in Danaya's bed tease her stay there untill 2:00am then go to her own room.  Same stupid thing every day.

I really don't understand you Robert.

You sit there day after day squinting at blurry thumbnails and posting about things that you think you see and now you say it is a boring repetitive  view.

Why don't you just change channels if you don't like the show?

Or are you running a competition with harley faggot boy to see who can become the most clueless negative troll on this site?

I really don't understand you Robert.

You sit there day after day squinting at blurry thumbnails and posting about things that you think you see and now you say it is a boring repetitive  view.

Why don't you just change channels if you don't like the show?

Or are you running a competition with harley faggot boy to see who can become the most clueless negative troll on this site?

One of the three musketeers spews his vermin again.  Your maturity level is showing again!

As I said yesterday I do NOT comment on the thumbnails anymore.  There was an error on the person .  And My opinion is Worth as much as yours.  I will not answer you anymore, you seem to be looking for trouble and I have enough ptoblems in my life as it is.  Thank you.

As I said yesterday I do NOT comment on the thumbnails anymore.  There was an error on the person .  And My opinion is Worth as much as yours.  I will not answer you anymore, you seem to be looking for trouble and I have enough ptoblems in my life as it is.  Thank you.

Unfortunately legrandrobert if you don't fit into the CC click, your opinion will never be good enough on this forum.