Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

It's a sad sad world when the only sex we get to see in this apartment is on a laptop and Tablet screen. :BS: :BS: :wtf: :shithappens:

They get their money and their sex away from the apartment.  You of all people should know that by now!  The same goes for your two little princesses in Moscow!

So sorry every 1 I am so upset observing what Ilona  did to Dayna tonight. this is such bull to keep letting thing happen from the horse play in the tub with Layla to the teasing Dayana  she is on her bed crying and I am up set do to what she is doing to this  young lady. I say enough is enough and send her on a boat to where she came from . So sorry for this happing to u tonight Dayana big hugs for u . Your Wolf

I may have given Ilona shit for being immature earlier for waking Danaya up but looking at the pic, it didn't look like she was all that upset. Looked like she was laughing and smiling too. Now about the whole putting the tablet by Adele's door.. that's a whole different story.