Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I am getting that feeling that the blond is spying on ilona and Dayana for the person that is incharge of the apartment she hast the 2 phones andkeeps buggin the heck out of them askin questions a lot. and may be reporting back every time . this is getting weirder every day .

Your comment would have been worth speculating if you added that the "person in charge" was Nora. :lmao:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

je suis le seul à avoir remarqué ça

Ilona était dans son lit avec son bandeau sur les yeux  et Dayana dans  son lit les mains sous sa couverture quand Ilona est arrivée sans garde et allumée la lumière  :scratchchin:

I'm the only one who noticed that

Ilona was in bed with her ​​and Dayana Bandau in bed hands under his blanket when Ilona arrived without warning and turned on the light  :scratchchin:

i wish illona leave this appt...

she's a child,no respectful at all.... always on phone or laptop and she wanna always be the star of the appt.

never seen a  :curse: like her... :bang head:

maybe someone does not agree this post.... but  this is what i think  :scratchchin:

I think I posted in the wrong thread so I REPEAT:

So I'm excluded from your get together because I was the only one brave enough to show my real face ?  NOT FAIR !!  I thought I was part of a BROTHERHOOD.  What gives ?  I'm really really sad, my feelings have been hurt................Lol...........Lol.

They are in one of the most beautiful cities of the world, and what do they do :  sitting in the bed playing with phone or laptop.  So Young and they never go out, no clubbing, no visiting the city and  I'm affraid they may get bed sores.

Si jeunes, elles sont dans une des plus belles villes au monde, et qu'est ce qu'elles font ?  Rester au lit toute la journée et la soirée à jouer avec les Iphones ou les laptops.  Elles ne vont pas visiter ni danser.  J'ai peur qu'elles aient des plaies de lit.

They are in one of the most beautiful cities of the world, and what do they do :  sitting in the bed playing with phone or laptop.  So Young and they never go out, no clubbing, no visiting the city and  I'm affraid they may get bed sores.

Very sad indeed..the least they could do is 'gather' in the living room for a while and, include adele!