Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I'm just about to ring my Belle, I can't have be penetrated by an ape man or she's down to her last 999 chances with me.

If Megan is going, I am very sad. She had every possibility of becoming as beloved to me as my Belle, but now I'll never see her.

You're about to ring your bell? You do know what it means, right? :biggrin:

Just now, thegame20 said:

Really Barca1 or Barca2 ?

It wasn't as legit as Rebecca on the girls, from what I saw it was more kind of kissing her inner thighs. But then, I didn't watch the whole thing because of what was happening in Megan's room at the same time :biggrin:

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I'm just about to ring my Belle, I can't have be penetrated by an ape man or she's down to her last 999 chances with me.

If Megan is going, I am very sad. She had every possibility of becoming as beloved to me as my Belle, but now I'll never see her.

She's always the "BELLE OF THE BALL":heart::heart:

flexhero_princess_belle_6e9e15d2.jpeg?re

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
Just now, thegame20 said:

Really Barca1 or Barca2 ?

barc2 during the party- they were the only 2 in the LR- all others in other rooms

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Benfold said:

It wasn't as legit as Rebecca on the girls, from what I saw it was more kind of kissing her inner thighs. But then, I didn't watch the whole thing because of what was happening in Megan's room at the same time :biggrin:

no it wasn't but her face/head was buried in Stella's crotch from what I saw- just saying is all

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Did you get a money shot of Belle?