Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

this is what's happen when you want more and more appartments (probably 20 soon),it's taking alot of space and there is bad connection,

rlc have to delete some useless appartments for liberate some space for have better connection with the most popular appartments

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

15 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Kanskje en reprise i kveld eller snart hmm? Im imponert over den nye jenter jeg har hatt en sjanse til å se i de få timene ive vært tilbake. Så langt Carolina ser uvirkelig sexy !!! Belle og Anna også. Ive alltid hørt gode ting om Anna fra fortiden når hun var der. Glad im tilbake.

carolina was a great girl 

44 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Maybe a repeat tonight or soon hmm? Im impressed with the new girls ive had a chance to see in the few hours ive been back. So far Carolina looks unreal sexy!!! Belle and Anna also. Ive always heard good things about Anna from the past when she was there. Glad im back.

Anna's only crime has been her acquaintance with APE MAN :angry:

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

Yea finally --i been in the hospital a month nearly --27 days. Hope everyone here is doing well.

Great to have you back Dreamer. You have missed plenty but im sure there is lots more to come. The departure of sexy Ilona made me think there would be no more interest for me but Belle quickly changed that. Her cuteness and her energy is amazing. She likes been naked a lot too. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Great to have you back Dreamer. You have missed plenty but im sure there is lots more to come. The departure of sexy Ilona made me think there would be no more interest for me but Belle quickly changed that. Her cuteness and her energy is amazing. She likes been naked a lot too. 

Yea im glad im back. Doctors thot my cancer had come back, but it wasn't. Ive lost one kidney already, so dont need to lose another -- that would be BAD to say the least.Im slowly getting better too. Yea Little Belle is a sexy little doll. Im excited by Carolina in the other apartment too. Several new ones since i left. Ive only been back on here since last night, but i'll enjoy catching up im sure. Belle is jus a bouncy, sexy lil thing.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Im not sure who ape-man is. Must have been before my time joining. Wasn't Anna the girl that Irma gave the hot sexy massage to?? I think i saw a video of that but not sure if she was the one or not.

Since you were away a lot has happened. Ape man is a guy called Dima who may or may not have been contracted by RLC to help get the tenants to go all wild for three consecutive nights. It was a three day orgy nothing like it has ever been seen in RLC History. I mean the girls were basically fucking each other (not kidding). Anna was getting very close to Dima and he ended up eating her pussy out and her giving him blow jobs. It kinda shocked a lot of members what went on but some absolutely loved it. He's called Ape man cause he had more hairs than a gorilla. Rumours had it he drugged them but it's not proved

1 minute ago, thegame20 said:

Since you were away a lot has happened. Ape man is a guy called Dima who may or may not have been contracted by RLC to help get the tenants to go all wild for three consecutive nights. It was a three day orgy nothing like it has ever been seen in RLC History. I mean the girls were basically fucking each other (not kidding). Anna was getting very close to Dima and he ended up eating her pussy out and her giving him blow jobs. It kinda shocked a lot of members what went on but some absolutely loved it. He's called Ape man cause he had more hairs than a gorilla. Rumours had it he drugged them but it's not proved

Lol damn -- i have missed too damn much haven't i lol?? Are there any videos of it all?? Id love to see that for sure.Sounds like his descendants were from the jungle lol. Hopefully more of that stuff to happen more.

39 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Lol damn -- i have missed too damn much haven't i lol?? Are there any videos of it all?? Id love to see that for sure.Sounds like his descendants were from the jungle lol. Hopefully more of that stuff to happen more.

There were some short video clips in the videos thread. But they were vary few as no one wants to get banned. I missed it myself which i was gutted about. But from the clips i saw it was Rebecca who shocked the most as she seemed the most reserved and suddendly went diving straight into Megan and Belle's pussies! 

• Upvote 1