Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

It 4:00 there time. It will be 4 or 5 hour before they returned back to apt 1#. Then again they my not returned back to apt 1# till tomorrow. They all have gone to the beach and  housekeeping is cleaning Apt 2# for the next girl to arrive when ever that my be. So there nothing going to happen today the girls are just going to chill eat watch TV and get on there phone.RLC is back to it normal routine.Last night was just a going away party for Megan that all

Wrong again :-)

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

Anna and Belle home-Stella taking final shower in Barc 1 and shaving pussy.  Guess Poly did not do good enough job yesterday

Remember Belle is on the RAG OR HER PERIODS so it going to be 3 or 4 more day before we really no how Belle going to act in her on room. Let hope so give us some good memories

I think there is someone doing some small work in that front porch-way and to think Anna opened door in that open shift. You see the shadows and hear the hammer banging. I wish they would put a cam in that porch-way since there are beliefs that other things have taken place in that space

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Remember Belle is on the RAG OR HER PERIODS so it going to be 3 or 4 more day before we really no how Belle going to act in her on room. Let hope so give us some good memories

If you mean she is going to bate? Well I'm not sure she is. It seems one rule when there is a show but as I pointed out in my article in Barcelona there are a number reasons why it might be unlikely even with someone as highly sexed as Belle. As I also mention in B1 thread it would not have necessarily stopped her performing last night. First of all she could have been the giver but second of all some women do seem to take the risk as I've found out a couple of times with a bloody cock ... maybe not licking or fingers but a dildo should have been fine although they might have had to get the blood out of Megan's sheets. According to watchers Megan cleaned her dildo this morning.

... i miss Megan.