Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

5 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

It's not you. Cam 1 is fuzzy.

Shocking as are a lot of RLC cameras.

Nobody ever got a good shot at Megan's pussy

Premium guys pay a high price, they deserve the best location, the best quality and the best lighting possible., but rubbish free cameras don't do much for advertising either.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Shocking as are a lot of RLC cameras.

Nobody ever got a good shot at Megan's pussy

Premium guys pay a high price, they deserve the best location, the best quality and the best lighting possible., but rubbish free cameras don't do much for advertising either.

on the other hand, after staring at fuzzy thumbnails for hours on end, those rubbish free cameras look pretty good!?  lol

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

This is probably a stupid question because I could write a program to do it - I worked in image processing - but is there any easy way to remove the dots. Well I guess if there was they wouldn't do it.

Ultimately it's good that the dots work. Should the system fail, they would most likely come up with something annoying (the points are not very showy).It is important that not too much material comes in internet. This allows the residents to be open and to earn money RLC. Pirated copies are only good for the leecher.

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

This is probably a stupid question because I could write a program to do it - I worked in image processing - but is there any easy way to remove the dots. Well I guess if there was they wouldn't do it.

It would take a program to remove the water marks if that is what your referring to.

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

Ultimately it's good that the dots work. Should the system fail, they would most likely come up with something annoying (the points are not very showy).It is important that not too much material comes in internet. This allows the residents to be open and to earn money RLC. Pirated copies are only good for the leecher.

But you could make them far more discretely and still come up with the same protection level. There used to be far less dots and they were not permanent. Now they are permanent and do actually affect the viewing experience quite a lot. They don't need to be so big - in fact if they were smaller they would be harder to detect. Understand this, what we have is a highly visible system - well it is possible to make a system you can hardly see because when you process an image all you are doing is interrogating and comparing numbers so if you are clever enough you can make it virtually invisible. You are only trying to imprint of 5 or 7 let code on the screen not literally but enough information to reveal its code in a small area. Instead you are ruining the view.