Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Amd the upper part too, I would love to see those titties bounce

Her tits do wobble quite well (as well as while dancing I've seen it when chopping stuff - rare for her - in the kitchen) as does her bottom. Personally I can't stand that Calvin Klein stuff - she should take underwear tips from The Goddess.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Her tits do wobble quite well (as well as while dancing I've seen it when chopping stuff - rare for her - in the kitchen) as does her bottom. Personally I can't stand that Calvin Klein stuff - she should take underwear tips from The Goddess.

Better she should exercise topless or nude even...................:sleepy:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

You know me I'm always going to vote for bottomless which of cause the Goddess has done stretching those legs very wide and occasionally Leora throws in few moves naked - get's straight in front of the camera and bends in a couple of directions - WOW! - but still her buns are so tight she doesn't reveal much.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Really as stated recently this is my total dream for all RLC exercises but it will not happen in the LR if I read My Belle right - only Irma would attempt that!

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

To see my Belle do those thrusts she's done bottomless would drive me insane - way better than any party ... except with Megan.

If I was there, I'd ask her to take  those pants off and let me give her a massage front and back, after that work out that would do her good and I would do all the work. she'd have only to enjoy my fingers work her up EVERYWHERE.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, gelsgels6 said:

That would solve some of the complaining to RLC...have the girls do nude exercises, yoga, and striptease.  I'd bet that would keep the tribe content...maybe for a while.:dodgy:

It would keep me quiet forever watching and rewatching the videos. You get to look at there whole body and the stretching :heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

That would solve some of the complaining to RLC...have the girls do nude exercises, yoga, and striptease.  I'd bet that would keep the tribe content...maybe for a while.

I'm horny right now and she's wearing pants, you want me to have another Heart attack ???:cry: