Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, Thestarider said:

Gentlemen, this could be a first for the revolving door to spank two of them in the ass at the same time on thier way home.

that means a double " happy trails"- right Thes:biggrin:

il y a 4 minutes, imroid a dit :

où les filles de 2 barca va? pensez-vous qu'ils vont faire la fête pour les 2 filles qui quittent?

je pense que oui!!! si c'est la dernière soirée de anna et polya, elles vont fêter cela à grands coups de langues!!!

I think so!!! if this is the last evening and anna polya, they will celebrate it with great blows of languages !!!:blush:

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Not exactly, she's known since Monday that she was leaving tomorrow. You know she has an Italian toyboy? Our very own Italian Sergio translated her conversation with him the other day, she told him she would be back in Ukraine by the 29th

Thanks for the info Ben. I must have missed Sergio's post regarding her being back in Ukraine on 29th, that saves a lot of speculation when the true facts are known. I knew about her Italian stallion and always presumed that is why she went to Turin. Thinking back, she only stayed about one month when she was here last time as well so she is pretty consistent. Maybe she'll be back in another eight months time?.