Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

If I have ever said anything negative about Polya during her time here then I wish to rescind it right here. That woman is an absolute panther, tigress and lioness all rolled into one. It beats any performance I have ever seen on RLC even though they were a bit coy at the beginning with the cover up but once the juices were flowing and the covers came off then pure explosive and even completed the job with her pink Rabbit many times. It puts all the bating sessions into the shade. However without her Mike none of this would have happened and after all that he went through where they knocked him out at barca2 and to play second fiddle to Polya like he did, I reckon her should get the gold award as the star of the night.For one who looked quiet and slightly overawed by the whole set up at barca2, he showed to me that he could be an OK sort of bloke so much so that I wouldn't mind seeing him appear again but less chance of that happening if Polya is leaving. It's just a shame that the girls save their coup de grace until the last days before they leave. 

Top marks Polya and Mike, an epic performance - thank you :biggrin: 

• Upvote 6

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 hours ago, Spoon said:

This is how you leave a Barcelona apartment. With a bang!!

(If she is leaving. It's been said she is but there is no packing yet)

Unfortunately, she has already packed. I was watching her do it yesterday. But, I didn't expect such a rousing "send off". She's the first girl I've seen on RLC to really do it right when leaving. Thank you Polya. Great fun - especially the face-sitting. Whew. I wanted to switch places with him big time. :-)

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Unfortunately, she has already packed. I was watching her do it yesterday. But, I didn't expect such a rousing "send off". She's the first girl I've seen on RLC to really do it right when leaving. Thank you Polya. Great fun - especially the face-sitting. Whew. I wanted to switch places with him big time. :-)

Don't think any of us expected it. I'd say she raised the bar to a whole new level.

• Upvote 2

I do hope My Belle is coming home to meet with some new friends and then of course they'll have to be another party. Of course there i the possibility that she might share with Lola or Lola will share with Caroline - well whatever someone's got to share. I vote for Belle and Danaya sharing Anna's old room.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I do hope My Belle is coming home to meet with some new friends and then of course they'll have to be another party. Of course there i the possibility that she might share with Lola or Lola will share with Caroline - well whatever someone's got to share. I vote for Belle and Danaya sharing Anna's old room.

I'm not sure about the big parties anymore after last night 

I think the girls will get a good dressing down on RLC drug policy

Even tho i think the guy put on a bit of an act. I'm not saying he wasn't well at first he was but as time went on he played them a little because when he got in the bedroom suddenly no ill effects at all everything is fine

4 hours ago, horseshoejerry said:

She is still fiddling around at B2. She needs to get back and claim it before they give it to someone else. Likely be a long maintenance.

Belle must like the little room or she would have gone back to claim 1 of the others. The small room was always the best for the camera lighting but now with the use of the lamp it takes all the light off our Belle she does not stand out like Irma did.  

Since it seems to be an extra long UM this time, since Belle can stay at B2, they might fix up some things in the appartment. And hopefully putting in a camera in the laundrey room, Don't need sound. It hasn't been in much use like before, until Belle arrived. She have used it alot lately