Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yeah it starts off small but is quite big by the end.

Whatever it is My Belle's blowing it and that's all I care about. Wish I'd seen the Stella bate though ... anyone kind enough to post it to me?

Whatever happened tonight. Milena had every second planned and part of her plan was to get My Belle drunk - like I said a very easy plan but she got all of the shots she wanted whether for an agency although normally those shoot happen down a studio wit proper lighting and a sober photographer or her own personal use. I am not sure I trust her but she has made an impact.

BB- I was thinking the same thing- she came home w/ 3 bottles of wine & 3 cartons of milk, and it was obvious to me that she was out to get her drunk, and agree- photo shoot is normally in a studio or something, plus she has been there 1 day + and seemed strange to me this took place so soon- almost seems like a set up ????- just my opinion, nothing more

6 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

BB- I was thinking the same thing- she came home w/ 3 bottles of wine & 3 cartons of milk, and it was obvious to me that she was out to get her drunk, and agree- photo shoot is normally in a studio or something, plus she has been there 1 day + and seemed strange to me this took place so soon- almost seems like a set up ????- just my opinion, nothing more

I'm going to agree with the last part what you said

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Okay guys lets not be jumping to conclusions without more facts. I didn't see it but maybe she has the hots for Belle and just doesn't want to rush it. 

I was thinking the same thing about that   if she dose have the hots for her let just see what happen

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
25 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

I'm going to agree with the last part what you said

fair enough mike- thanks for your reply

Guest beaver67
19 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Okay guys lets not be jumping to conclusions without more facts. I didn't see it but maybe she has the hots for Belle and just doesn't want to rush it. 

DES- not jumping to conclusions- just seemed like a lot of stuff happening so soon since she got there, and was coincidental to me from what I saw- no I am not rushing to anything- just saying what I saw is all- ok ??????