Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I keep on telling my dick stop telling me what to do.where to go and how to think, but that motherfucker never wants to listen to me,it keeps taking my $45 bucks a month and throws it at RLC...damn you "Little Big Mikey" :lmao: :lmao:

Show is over folks.thy rolled over and went to sleep :yikes: :yikes:

RLC know the one absolute truth in life Mikey -- We all think with our dicks!!!

:yes: :yes:

She won't loosen up. Not long after Irma was laying topless in bed, Layla pulled her night firmly higher, so cover the mall ones even more.

What has happened since Layla came to the apartment?

Anna hides a lot more in her room, Ilona are even longer on the laptop than she was the past 2 weeks before, and Irma must be dressed even more.

And what Layla thinks are sexy poses on Irmas bed, is just horrible too look at. Bony asses is nasty to look at

A good point about Layla Frankster, re her looks.

She is one of those girls that, although you cannot point to anything bad or ugly about her looks,

she just doesn't have any 'sexual allure' for me. It's strange, because if you look at Irma, you could

critically identify quite a few 'flaws' in her. Yet she is far more sexually attractive that Layla.

:idk: :idk:

I'm with mikey. It feels like rlc fucking with us, lol! Hey, listen, what better way to draw us in then to give us some sexy massages, etc., then stop just short of real action. We get too much real action and we get bored and are no longer hungry. So they have to keep us guessing.

Like tonight. Ilona puts her legs on Irma, lies close to her and then...... she goes up! WTF! And Anna, she gets really sexy underwear on, kisses Irma and.... goes to bed!

BTW, for the millionth time, legand robert, Irma and Layla obviously knew each other. They are just friends!!!!! I don't know why they haven't been sleeping together to begin with. Nothing will happen there.

The only chances of action were Ilona and Irma or Anna and Irma. I have the hunch that Ilona is a tease, that she wants physical closeness and cuddling with Irma but won't go further.I think Irma senses it too and that's why she didn't go for it tonight. They were close and alone on the sofa. She could have tested it and stroked Ilona's legs on the inside, but she didn't. Now Anna is different. I have a hunch that Anna would give Irma another try with her, that she now realizes she blew her chance with Irma. But Anna is not very assertive and they are never alone. Even so, she was a little affectionate with Irma in the minute they were alone before Layla came down. Anna doesn't kiss Ilona or Layla goodnight.

In short, we are probably fucked here. But I still have a small tiny hope. If only Layla were to go on vacation! I know she just got there. Does anyone want to chip in to send her on a short trip away? I'll contribute some of my winnings from Powerball of 900 million dollars when I win!

A good point about Layla Frankster, re her looks.

She is one of those girls that, although you cannot point to anything bad or ugly about her looks,

she just doesn't have any 'sexual allure' for me. It's strange, because if you look at Irma, you could

critically identify quite a few 'flaws' in her. Yet she is far more sexually attractive that Layla.

:idk: :idk:

I apologize for the length of this post. Just skip right over if you have no interest and I won't be offended.  :)

I'm sure that many will disagree with me on this. But, to me, Irma has the same quality that Kamila and Rita had that is so appealing to me in a woman - a "quiet" self-confidence. What I mean by that is that they are very self-confident without being egotistical at all. They don't think they are better than anyone else. But, they do "know" themselves well enough that they "like" who they are and are confident that they can handle any crisis that may arise in their life.

Because of this self-confidence, they are able to "be themselves" at all times (never have to pretend they are something that they're not just to try to get people to like them) and they treat everyone with respect when they interact. That is a very appealing (sexually or otherwise) and rare combination.

The rare people who have this quality are almost always very kind and considerate of others and will "accept" others as they are. If they like someone, they will continue to interact with them. If they don't care for someone, they will just do their best to avoid them because they see no value in "making a new friend that you have very little in common with or don't care for the way they think and act".

That's one of the traits that Kamila, Rita and now Irma seem to have and that's why I think so much of them as individuals.

Sorry it took so long to explain what I meant. I know that there will be difficulty with the google translator for those who have to use it. But, I don't know any other way to communicate something that I consider important. Please forgive if this makes no sense to you.

Hey, book, I always like your posts. Very true about Rita, Kami, Irma and I would add Kristy.

And hey, don't worry about length of post. It is something I know a lot about, lol! Ask df about my "short" posts!