Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Nick said:

she did it  last night in bathtub legs up to the wall water running down on her 

haha- yes better know as "water bating", not water boarding:biggrin::biggrin:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, LaLaLand said:

Nick where was the water running down on her?

well I would say but I thougt you use the werd you get bend now LOL they have so many new rules  , I was band 3 monthes because they don't like to hear the truth  

47 minutes ago, LaLaLand said:

OMG...wonder if she's ever done that with just the cold water running....she should try it ...BUT I wouldn't know anything about that ....

Pardon me while my imagination paints a few naughty pictures.::)

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, LaLaLand said:

OMG...wonder if she's ever done that with just the cold water running....she should try it ...BUT I wouldn't know anything about that ....

LMAO it was cold water becaus she was trying to do lots weird faces :biggrin: 

Haven't had much chance to watch these two. I do find both to be good looking. What I was reading about Lima and the bathroom today has me thinking. Did it occur to anyone that that she just relocated. I'm guessing from another country? That likely means her diet is completely different than what her body is accustom to. And I think we all know what that can do. It's also possible she picked up a bug on the plane ride over. Just throwing this out here.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Perhaps a little Montezuma's Revenge as we say in the US when visiting Mexico.Or the Spanish equivalent thereof. Not necessarily caused by unsanitary conditions, It is just that each area has its own bugs; that locals are immune  to but  not foreigners because they have never been exposed to this variety of bug. I am using bug to include all types of germs, viruses, etc.

• Upvote 1

Okay....i've been tuning into these apartments (B-1 and B-2) infrequently, since Irma left, and have been left completely confused by the multiple resident change overs and dynamics. It looks like some complex sh#% is going on here.

All i can say is i wish i could see Nora come back with Milena and see who rules the place then,i would put money on Milena,,:biggrin: And i do not think anything sexual will happen with Milena and Lima because they both seem like very intellectual,and strong willed women.

• Upvote 1