Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, strangerman1 said:

. I agree.

She's cute and playful and full of fun, but she's showing immaturity here. If she'd come through the front door and made any kind of signal of 'hello', no matter how frosty', she would have been showing some sign of sorting it out.

But as soon as Belle entered the Kitchen they both turned away from her, is that not childish then ?

• Upvote 1

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

But as soon as Belle entered the Kitchen they both turned away from her, is that not childish then ?

Not talking about being childish, but taking control of the situation.

She's been out of the apt for too long I think it's her role on returning to make the first move. Just my opinion.

The girls turning away does not help the situ one bit.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Teddy 1 said:

They're all adults here... or else they wouldn't be on this site and we wouldn't be watching.

Yes and some are hardened individuals in their mid twenties who show eff all respect to the probably 19 year old just missing her mother. Yes Belle needs to grow up but Milena has shown has shown her absolutely fuck all respect, an issue which just can't seem to empathise with at all. Belle is immature and Milena is an unfeeling ***. As I keep saying, do you really believe this has nothing do with Milena's strong sexual feeling towards Belle, her being thwarted, and subsequent hissy fit with Belle about the plate when she'd only been living there 1 ****ing day. Seriously new person comes into a flat and starts acting like they own the place, how would you react. And if Belle as she probably will knows about Milena and the picture it's going to be awkward.
You guys with "She left so she should apologise" are not look any context and depth at the situation and if you please explain what you think happened.
She is 19 and missing her mother as might well be older girls so she doesn't need shit from Milena.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It depends on the exact circumstances. I didn't see Belle tell Milena off - in fact the only dodgy behaviour has been by Milena plus as the so called adult here you just have to swallow your pride.

Are you just saying this because you like Belle so much. Belle is an adult to though a young one and has to understand that leaving the apartment as long as she did wasn't a good way to go about things

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

And Belle back to sleep, she must still feel sick to e able to sleep again after 20 hours sleep

I suspect she doesn't want to deal with Milena and is waiting for Lola's next party invite which will hopefully be in the next couple of days.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes and some are hardened individuals in their mid twenties who show eff all respect to the probably 19 year old just missing her mother. Yes Belle needs to grow up but Milena has shown has shown her absolutely fuck all respect, an issue which just can't seem to empathise with at all. Belle is immature and Milena is an unfeeling ***. As I keep saying, do you really believe this has nothing do with Milena's strong sexual feeling towards Belle, her being thwarted, and subsequent hissy fit with Belle about the plate when she'd only been living there 1 ****ing day. Seriously new person comes into a flat and starts acting like they own the place, how would you react. And if Belle as she probably will knows about Milena and the picture it's going to be awkward.
You guys with "She left so she should apologise" are not look any context and depth at the situation and if you please explain what you think happened.
She is 19 and missing her mother as might well be older girls so she doesn't need shit from Milena.

Yes and did you see Belle's expression when she saw the way the living room had been re organised ? Almost like a huh its ok for Milena to move stuff about and leave stuff out but not when i do it.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

She is 22 lke posted on her birthday card.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, strangerman1 said:

. I agree.

She's cute and playful and full of fun, but she's showing immaturity here. If she'd come through the front door and made any kind of signal of 'hello', no matter how frosty', she would have been showing some sign of sorting it out.

If you paid attention you would know she said "hello" in the kitchen.

• Upvote 3