Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I still think Belle should try talking to Milena, tell her how she feels she would feel so much better for at least trying.

I notice Belle leaves the door open as if an invitation for someone to come and talk to her

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

24 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Pray tell phantom how Belle followed. Was she not in possession of the dildo the whole time? As for the massaging Carolina and Anna were good friends and Belle was a 3rd party - she had to take part as best she could. I think you guys are now beginning to see what you want to see.

First my opinion is not just based on her performance during last orgy but on what i saw during one month.

About the orgies, yes she was a great performer. But who launch the last Orgy ? Madam Lola and Miss Carolina with a huge kiss together. When they finished Belle immediatly intiates to kiss Madam Lola.

I don't blame Belle she is a nice girl, but she tries to imitate the senior girls (Lola and Anna).

• Upvote 1

Just now, winnlove said:

I agree Sulzer, but it's not easy for Belle to try this.

Yes i know it hard for her, would be better if Milena would bob in and ask her if she is ok, that would break the Ice but Milena don't seem that sort of person. No idea why Lima wont speak to her. It could all be too late even if they did speak now if Belle has made her mind up and sorted out her leaving.

17 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Pray tell phantom how Belle followed. Was she not in possession of the dildo the whole time? As for the massaging Carolina and Anna were good friends and Belle was a 3rd party - she had to take part as best she could. I think you guys are now beginning to see what you want to see.

He's right. Belle is awkward during the massage sessions, and whilst she does good work with a dildo that's all she does. I think she doesn't masturbate because she doesn't like being the only focal point, she gets involved when there are other girls around because then she doesn't have to be a leader

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

But once again and this is the second time you have agreed with something you have admitted to possess no knowledge about.

You agree with something you have not seen. "Well that fits in with what I think" would be a more accurate response.

"He was offside"

"I didn't see but I agree".

Come on now.

what i said i based my opinion and agreement upon was what i read right here on the thread as it was happening and what i could gleen from the thumbs

Milena est descendue et n'a même pas regardé ou parlé à Belle. Juste une petite conversation à Lima.

Quelle Mauvaise Fille, elle n'assume aucunement ses responsabilités, sa fierté l'emporte, quelle pathétique personnage!!! Je la hais!

L'idéal serait que Belle explique à Lima pourquoi elle ne parle plus à Milena, pourquoi elle est partie à B2, et s'en faire une amie pour la suite..