Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

I sense there is a sex beast in Lima, the problem is how do you wake it up  ???...........:huh::huh:

give it something that resembles a bone  r                      a toy?????

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

12 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Melina and Lima are what you  call OLD MAIDS.........................:biggrin:

I don`'t think they belong in RLC lol , in my opinion Milena is good on webcam show just like she tried few days ago but I don't think she had eanogh costumers to continue the show she did queqee play her self she was asking 1 $ each person minimom 10 person but she had only one that's why she stop the show LMAO  I am just kidding guys But that's the way I felt that night 

Guest beaver67

I am going to say something here, that a comment was made earlier- someone said Milena could do Nora in- I have watched Nora since she was in her old apt before coming to barc1- the good & bad, and no I did not like her at first, but came to understand her later on- so with that said

Milena can not hold a candle to Nora, she would lose every time, Nora was that type of person, and Milena has no idea. I know some will agree and some will disagree, but those of us who knew Nora know what she can be like- just my opinion- thank you:biggrin::biggrin: 

I do hope all the animosity that's going on in B-1 can be resolved and we don't lose any of these roomates including Belle.  With that being said regardless of the personality I think Milena has a smoking hot body!!

• Upvote 1