Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

OMG did milena just make her come back and pick a speck of god knows what off her sheet

Yes, I noticed that I too--
There was a little dust, as Lima had to come back to retrieve
Incredible!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, canito said:

nah shes has chronic ocd.

That's what I said - I have mildly OCD myself and fucks me mentally. She seems not only to have it but an inhuman lack of understanding that it effects other people around her. It pisses people off and you have to fight it but let is be clear it is a form of mental illness. Plus the way she deals with it tends to indicate a control freak. It's not her trying to get rid of the problem, it's making sure others don't giver her problem despite the fact that she is the one with a problem. there was an OCD case in Big Brother UK - quite severe actually although the psychologists hardly mentioned it - called Nikki Grahame she was the most annoying and the most selfish HM ever. The programme makers loved her tantrums but the public didn't actually vote for her in great numbers. 

And if Belle has never encountered someone with OCD like this the she might take it the wrong way - anyway Milena would be sheer hell for anybody to live with, I'm just difficult.

everything has to be to her liking if not shes gonna get mad this is a nora pt2 mark my words everyone in this apt.while she is here is gonna do what shes say point blank she came the other days and took over this apt.

4 minutes ago, canito said:

its hard living with a person that has that cause everything has to stay the way she keeps it i couldnt live with a person like that.

Exactly. For Belle this is a job but also a holiday - the holiday part has just been ruined. But like said any self awareness on Milena's part would help the situation however difficult it might be for her inside her brain.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Exactly. For Belle this is a job but also a holiday - the holiday part has just been ruined. But like said any self awareness on Milena's part would help the situation however difficult it might be for her inside her brain.

and drinking wine doesnt help the matter either.it makes it worse.