Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Exactly. For Belle this is a job but also a holiday - the holiday part has just been ruined. But like said any self awareness on Milena's part would help the situation however difficult it might be for her inside her brain.

I don't know if the holiday part has been ruined some of the things that have happened to her on this trip she will remember for the rest of her life. I'll never forget some of my great times when I was younger.

2 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I really hope something is said between these 2 or even 3 today and clear the air

Im not convinced we will see any chat between them, i think its gone too far and if Belle has made her mind up to leave on Monday she will just continue to not bother. I hope she does not leave and just goes on a short trip to sort herself out. many girls have done this before so im still holding hope she comes back.

12 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I really hope something is said between these 2 or even 3 today and clear the air

As far as my Belle is concerned I think the situation is intolerable to her. It is either Milena or her and since Milena seems totally focused on earning the money and admits she doesn't care about people. There's only going to be one person leaving. Lots of other girls would find Milena intolerable. And then imagine that you know you had let someone you now despise take sexy pictures of you and what they used them for. I don't know why people having a great deal of problem understanding why Belle has a problem with Milena, who incidentally has made less than no effort to solve the problem herself but some people just want to blame the immature 22 tear old and give a green card to Milena.

3 minutes ago, canito said:

well at least you dont drink anymore BBsq69 i never drink i go to bars and drink water im just going to meet people and have fun im not going to a bar to get hammered.

yeah but it's difficult when they all do - once you have heard them repeat something for the 5th time it gets wearing.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

As far as my Belle is concerned I think the situation is intolerable to her. It is either Milena or her and since Milena seems totally focused on earning the money and admits she doesn't care about people. There's only going to be one person leaving. Lots of other girls would find Milena intolerable. And then imagine that you know you had let someone you now despise take sexy pictures of you and what they used them for. I don't why people having a great deal of problem understanding why Belle has a problem with Milena, who incidentally has made less than no effort to solve the problem herself but some people just want to blame the immature 22 tear old and give a green card to Milena.

Yes its too difficult for Belle to resolve this now, the olive branch needs to come from Milena which is just not going to happen unless RLC step in and get them to talk about it.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, canito said:

well it looks like lima and milena are getting along very well.

1. Milena needs an ally because B2 don't like her so she has made a big effort with her.

2. Lima seem very easy going and mature and thus can put up  with Milena although more specks of dust and she might crack.