Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

20 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Wonder how long the couch is going to be pushed back?

Until RLC receive enugh complaints. The furniture is in a position for a reason but RLC are normally fairly quick if it is annoying people.

il y a une heure, DES7469 a dit :

A propos de ce que je pense de vous. Elle n'a pas une gueule de bois, elle est malade.

yes, she seems to suffer much on his phone, the poor little girl !!!!! if you had been drinking for several days sleeping very little, you would know that this often causes flu-like states or hard headache to leave !!! be constantly naked during temperature change, do not help either !!! in general, when you are really sick with the flu or a bad cold, you do not even manage to smile at your phone all day long !!! you will see that it will go much better in a few hours to show off, get drunk and licking boobs lola !!!!

43 minutes ago, cacjc said:

When i say the cool gang i'm meaning the barce 2 girls not Milena and Lima ganging up on her.

And your right i like Belle but i still think she should have been there to welcome Lima instead of beings Lola's lap dog.

This is alternative view but do you think Belle poisoned the B2 against Milena and by association Lima or do you mean that Lima said something to the B2 girls  because of what Belle said to her am therefore that is wht the B2 gang only invited Belle to the ball and not the other 2 leaving lima nonplussed and having to side with Milena? My take on it is well known and that is Belle phoned Lola directly and then they tried to influence Lima to come over to Belle's side but Lima didn't knowing she had to live with Milena. 

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Am I wrong here or is Milena another girl that's just here for the free rent so she can work on something outside the apartment? 

100% she said pretty much that on the phone she is studying 

il y a 11 minutes, Noldus a dit :

oui, elle est assise sur son corbeau sur le coin

Noldus,  Bonjour,  Savez vous de quel nationalité sont les gens dans l'appartement de Vanessa et Thomas et dans quel pays se trouve l'appartement  ???   Merci pour la réponse 

20 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

100% she said pretty much that on the phone she is studying 

I thought I read that but wasn't sure. 

Man things are tense in this apartment. That's a lot of pressure for anyone. Even for the stone queen. Wonder if it's going to reach a breaking point or if they are going to resolve it first. popcorn-and-drink-smiley-emoticon.gif  more-drama-plz-smiley-emoticon.png    Maybe a little Irma meditation would help. meditate-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

This is alternative view but do you think Belle poisoned the B2 against Milena and by association Lima or do you mean that Lima said something to the B2 girls  because of what Belle said to her am therefore that is wht the B2 gang only invited Belle to the ball and not the other 2 leaving lima nonplussed and having to side with Milena? My take on it is well known and that is Belle phoned Lola directly and then they tried to influence Lima to come over to Belle's side but Lima didn't knowing she had to live with Milena. 

No Lima arrived while Belle was partying with the Cool gang she should not have been there she should have been in Barce 1 greeting Lima but she was fighting with Milena.So that night Lola says lets go over there that's when they all turned up sucking and rubbing boobs in the kitchen right in front of Lima she looked scared to me. Milena was upstairs with her girlfriend.