Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, In10se said:

Belle hasn't been the same since she fucked Carolina with that dildo. And Carolina was throwing up yesterday so something up with her. I wonder if Belle caught something from Carolina? :cry:

I really do not think the 2 things are that closely related unless she picked up herpes from Carolina's pussy which would explain the sore throat - it can certainly be passed that way and there may have been more mouth contact than we saw because apart from that Belle was licking her fingers. But Carolina's throwing up was nothing to do with it. 

2 minutes ago, In10se said:

Belle hasn't been the same since she fucked Carolina with that dildo. And Carolina was throwing up yesterday so something up with her. I wonder if Belle caught something from Carolina? :cry:

don't think so. the heavy partying, no sleep and the milena situation  caught up with her so she's run down physically

3 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

don't think so. the heavy partying, no sleep and the milena situation  caught up with her so she's run down physically

Certainly didn't help but I wonder what she took before the orgy - she looked pretty knocked out then, once it started then she was all systems go.

13 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

So is she sick or just exhausted?

She looks depressed to me