Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Maybe Bogdan could teach Milena and Belle some boxing moves to sort it out in the ring. Belle' probably too quick for Milena and she showed good soccer skills with the balloons last night.

lmao

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

24 minutes ago, winnlove said:

i agree. especially the blonde, I hate her now!!!

I am probably in the minority here but I think Belle is in the wrong on this one. All Milena did was insist she clean up after herself. Apparently Milena has some form of OCD but I think it's within her rights to insist on living in a clean apartment. I think Milena And Lima felt betrayed because Belle just got pissed and abandoned them for two days. If you think back Belle always had someone take care of her(most notably Anna). She has done very little cooking or cleaning for herself. She could of easily diffused the situation by just taking on some of these responsibilities. It's a shame because the final outcome is we are probably going to lose our beautiful Belle. There is enough hate in the world I don't think we need to add to it for such silly reasons.

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, spider51 said:

I am probably in the minority here but I think Belle is in the wrong on this one. All Milena did was insist she clean up after herself. Apparently Milena has some form of OCD but I think it's within her rights to insist on living in a clean apartment. I think Milena And Lima felt betrayed because Belle just got pissed and abandoned them for two days. If you think back Belle always had someone take care of her(most notably Anna). She has done very little cooking or cleaning for herself. She could of easily diffused the situation by just taking on some of these responsibilities. It's a shame because the final outcome is we are probably going to lose our beautiful Belle. There is enough hate in the world I don't think we need to add to it for such silly reasons.

i think milena was a bit harsh, it was not  like every dish in the house was dirty, and yes belle owns some of the blame....but guilt for this mess is shared by all......even as of last night lima for joining milena with the cold shoulder routine

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, spider51 said:

I agree.  Belle is the only one that could defuse this situation.  She needs to stop acting like a child and grow up.  It is all on her.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, F219 said:

I agree.  Belle is the only one that could defuse this situation.  She needs to stop acting like a child and grow up.  It is all on her.

i honestly believe that at this point even if milena apologized belle would just blow her off, when belle took a b-1 issue outside the house (which if she had not we would not be have this talk most likely) b-2 should have told her to go home and talk it out, instead they exploited the situation and made it worse so they share blame, milena for obvious reasons and lima for joining in ignoring belle when she finally did come back

• Upvote 3

i posted this earlier but got no response......Can the girls access RLC and do they? ....... If they can then its very possible that the girls can spy on other apartments and listen to whats being said ........... this could account for why this escalated so far so fast

Just now, longarm101 said:

i honestly believe that at this point even if milena apologized belle would just blow her off, when belle took a b-1 issue outside the house (which if she had not we would not be have this talk most likely) b-2 should have told her to go home and talk it out, instead they exploited the situation and made it worse so they share blame, milena for obvious reasons and lima for joining in ignoring belle when she finally did come back

Milena, because of her OCD, might have over reacted but Belle ran instead of accepting responsibility.  Burden is on Belle regardless.

il y a 7 minutes, F219 a dit :

Je ne suis pas d'accord! C'est à milena de désamorcer la situation, ou à RLC! C'est cette blonde qui a tout déclenché!! A elle d'en assumer les conséquenses! Faut être sérieux, personne n'aime être "agressé verbalement de la sorte", donc je persiste, dans mon opinion, Milena est la seule responsable dans ce problème! Elle devrait être convoquée par RLC pour soit s'excuser en public devant les cams, soit dégager pour apaiser l'atmosphère dans l'appartement, et  se rendre compte de la grosse erreur qu'elle a fait en insultant copieusement Belle! C'est inadmissible de sa part!!

1 minute ago, winnlove said:

Je ne suis pas d'accord! C'est à milena de désamorcer la situation, ou à RLC! C'est cette blonde qui a tout déclenché!! A elle d'en assumer les conséquenses! Faut être sérieux, personne n'aime être "agressé verbalement de la sorte", donc je persiste, dans mon opinion, Milena est la seule responsable dans ce problème! Elle devrait être convoquée par RLC pour soit s'excuser en public devant les cams, soit dégager pour apaiser l'atmosphère dans l'appartement, et  se rendre compte de la grosse erreur qu'elle a fait en insultant copieusement Belle! C'est inadmissible de sa part!!

I will agree to disagree.

38 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

i posted this earlier but got no response......Can the girls access RLC and do they? ....... If they can then its very possible that the girls can spy on other apartments and listen to whats being said ........... this could account for why this escalated so far so fast

I am suer they do have they can spy eachothet