Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

im glad to see they took her so seriously as well  lol

that was so fucking funny, I had tears- what a great memory- thank you:biggrin::biggrin:

44 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

and as fake as a 15 dollar bill

A guess that this rules out me trying to deposit my $15 dollar note at the bank tomorrow:biggrin::biggrin:

The last time that I actually watched this apt,,was the morning that Belle was on the couch wearing a towel,,,and every now and then she would take it off and show the HelloKitty ,,,did anything interesting happen since then?::)

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

A guess that this rules out me trying to deposit my $15 dollar note at the bank tomorrow:biggrin::biggrin:

The last time that I actually watched this apt,,was the morning that Belle was on the couch wearing a towel,,,and every now and then she would take it off and show the HelloKitty ,,,did anything interesting happen since then?::)

oh damn dont do that

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, corboblanc said:

yes, she seems to suffer much on his phone, the poor little girl !!!!! if you had been drinking for several days sleeping very little, you would know that this often causes flu-like states or hard headache to leave !!! be constantly naked during temperature change, do not help either !!! in general, when you are really sick with the flu or a bad cold, you do not even manage to smile at your phone all day long !!! you will see that it will go much better in a few hours to show off, get drunk and licking boobs lola !!!!

You are really predictable. you should work on that. I know the only reason you make these post is to try to stir something up. And honestly I don't know why I'm wasting time with this. But I will just to keep you happy and because your so easy.:shy: I'll refer to your post. So I guess if you are sick and you can still smile while on the phone it means your not really sick? I won't even bother to take that any farther. As to the last part of your post. I haven't read anything about Belle showing off, getting drunk or licking Lola's boobs. Unless you going to tell me the whole forum missed it? So that means you where wrong! Three times! Wait I'm sorry that can't be right. Your never wrong are you?:biggrin:

2 hours ago, corboblanc said:

Hey, DES7469!!!! ta petite fille a l'air d'aller beaucoup mieux, elle a reprit le dessus!!! sinon tu me le dis, j'averti les médecins de nuit, si tu la trouve toujours "malade"!!!!  mais cela à l'air d'aller, à poil avec alcool et sa gouine de copine!!!! SI TU SAVAIS CE QUE JE PENSE DE TOI!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, OF !!!! your little girl seems to go much better, she said the above !!! if you tell me, I warned the night of doctors, if you still find "sick" !!!! but the air to go naked with alcohol and his girlfriend lesbian !!!! IF YOU KNEW WHAT I THINK OF YOU !!!!!!!!!!

Yes I do like Belle. Again I didn't read anything about drinking or lesbian acts. Wrong the first time and still wrong. I could go on but there's no point. Your free to make any statement you want with in the rules so post away. As for what you think of me or anybody else for that matter. I'll use a famous movie line "Frankly My Dear I Don't Give A Damn" 

Try not to take CC and RLC so serious it's bad for your blood pressure. With that I bid you a good weekend. For me this topic is closed.

Mods if you feel I'm baiting Corbo. You would be correct. Sorry he's just to easy. If you feel this post should be removed. I won't be upset. Keep up the good work.

Note from moderator: I'm not going to ban either of you. Corbo is HIGHLY knowledgeable about all things RLC, and I like both DES and Corbo and appreciate their contributions to CC. We're not in food fight territory here. The comment stands. -FTS

20 hours ago, longarm101 said:

hey foamy, do each of the these apartments really have an assigned head of household, or is this something tenants just take upon themselves

I suspect this is how women really work when establishing hierarchy. They're always competing to be the Alpha Bitch.

In this case, it sounds like Belle was the odd man out.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Whoops now I did the same thing that probably happens to a lot of folks on here,,,,I made the mistake of talking about barcelona apt 2,,,,thinking that I'm in that thread but instead I'm here in # 1,,,,,When I said belle on the couch,,,I meant the couch In barcelona # 2 lol:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Whoops now I did the same thing that probably happens to a lot of folks on here,,,,I made the mistake of talking about barcelona apt 2,,,,thinking that I'm in that thread but instead I'm here in # 1,,,,,When I said belle on the couch,,,I meant the couch In barcelona # 2 lol:biggrin::biggrin:

Yup been there done that few times.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1