Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

watched my recording of Lima having sex again and am I the only one who thinks he stuck it in her ass at the end,the way she moaned so loud when he stuck it in and her body language made it sure seem like it

I had the same idea, she said no and she was almost complaining but being totally waisted didn't fight back, they talked, but no idea what they said... We need a translator...

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

watched my recording of Lima having sex again and am I the only one who thinks he stuck it in her ass at the end,the way she moaned so loud when he stuck it in and her body language made it sure seem like it

That thought crossed my mind, but I think it's he 'cause he rammed it in so quick, not because he put it in her ass. But  I'm not 100% sure though

14 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Your Belle has major issues with dark circles around her eyes...i am assuming it based on the fact that her makeup under the eyes is always super heavy...that part of her skin is always shining as if she was crying and has tears under her eyes...dont know whats the issue,...

It's true but I've not spotted her crying. She wears contacts but I think she has really poor eyesight. Never mind I'll be her guide.

32 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Pray for the pills man...pray for the pills....other anti pills members here, can watch Lima while these girls are being naughty...Lima is PG13:angel:

pg 13 did you even see her having sex ,the most out in the open of any of the Barc girls she gave him a couple of blow jobs  and it looked like she even took anal really pg 13 I don't think so