Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

i mean i ahve been pretty rough on lima and milena but at least between them we have seen 2 bates, and 2 fucks ....... with numerous beaver shots from lima , jasmine has some serious ground to make up if she wants to even come close to the other two

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Here's a thought for b-1 and b-2 :

1) Load B-2 with three couples who are into swinging

2) Load B-1 with unicorns

3) Throw mixer events that are themed (eyes wide shut  for example)

4) Twice a week the wives do a blind draw of the names of the unicorns, whoever she picks she spends the night with at b-1

29 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

have any of the girls actually had sex with each other ever in b-1  :huh:

26 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

thats what i thought  lol

24 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

we need to get some sexually frustrated housewives in their 30's in here,  i bet we would some action then for sure

23 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

i agree thats the closest i can remember as well, i was just wondering if maybe farther back something may have happened but i guess not

21 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

jasmine is quickly turning into a rebecca mini me, stays in her room all the time not doing anything with her boyfriend up her ass 24-7, zzzzzzzz

19 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

i was watching jasmine after her shower and if she smears anymore crap on herself we are going to have to consider her a toxic chemical spill.....lol

16 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

i mean i ahve been pretty rough on lima and milena but at least between them we have seen 2 bates, and 2 fucks ....... with numerous beaver shots from lima , jasmine has some serious ground to make up if she wants to even come close to the other two

9 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

Here's a thought for b-1 and b-2 :

1) Load B-2 with three couples who are into swinging

2) Load B-1 with unicorns

3) Throw mixer events that are themed (eyes wide shut  for example)

4) Twice a week the wives do a blind draw of the names of the unicorns, whoever she picks she spends the night with at b-1

Longarm1, take a break

In my opnion RLC is taking you mind

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Milena does drugs, cheats on her boyfriend, obviously has no problems fucking on cam, and most importantly she speaks English. She may not be the best looking and she's definitely not someone you want to bring home to your parents but she is definitely the best girl this apartment has ever seen, by far. RLC should be lucky if they can find more girls like her.

Fuck yeah finally someone talks some sense on here but i disagree i think she is very beautiful one of the best pussies on here

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

Fuck yeah finally someone talks some sense on here but i disagree i think she is very beautiful one of the best pussies on here

A lot of these older guys on here want the same tired cookie cutter snowflake angle princesses who have tits, ass, and zero personality. I want girls that will actually make this place exciting to watch. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

A lot of these older guys on here want the same tired cookie cutter snowflake angle princesses who have tits, ass, and zero personality. I want girls that will actually make this place exciting to watch. 

i agree today was rather boring

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

no one ever doubted the quality of her pussy, just her character

I don't give a fuck about her character i'm paying good money here like everyone else i don't won't to see girl's sitting down reading a book or looking at their ipad/phone all day

• Upvote 1

Just now, cacjc said:

I don't give a fuck about her character i'm paying good money here like everyone else i don't won't to see girl's sitting down reading a book or looking at their ipad/phone all day

unfortunately thats the risk you run.....no guarantees.....but if your patient and diligent you get the payoff when something does happen