Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, shanelemon23 said:

No Nick, I meant Milena.

Thanks anyway

I am confused hahahahaha- think you have your answer for either girl shane:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
23 minutes ago, Nick said:

I was wrong beaver you wright he was asking Milena man I go sleep now LMAO good night

hahahahaha- night nick

RULE CHANGE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY - 14 Oct. 2016

Rule 5 of the Global Rules has been amended to read:

5) Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments or tenants actions without explaining yourself. Treat others and their Comments and/or Quotes with respect. Especially in the RLC Apartment and Old Dudes threads, treat other members and tenants with respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using socially acceptable language.

Complaints about this rule change can be posted in the Rants & Flame Wars Thread.

• Upvote 1

Does Jasmin venture out of her room much? Of the few pages of General Chat and Pic thread I've seen, she barely features in conversation or image highlights, apart from in the kitchen or the living room, curled in the sofa corner, totally ignoring the other women whilst on her phone.

sigh...I miss Belle....