Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

You're the one talking about mailing her some " thong laden with mercury infested ass mite" plus you're the one getting upset for no reason. I think maybe you should get over yourself.

again it was a joke if you fail to have the mental faculties to see that i feel for you ... i am not upset at all just tired of people that feel the need to play hall monitor ... last time i checked i did not request your opinion

1 minute ago, Markymark said:

I wonder if this is for covering the cam on multiple occasions last night.  I wouldn't mind seeing some new girls in this apartment 

i am wondering the same thing I know there were more than a few emails to RLC over it

Hm middle of Milena talks on the phone as she was about to talk about the night's events and complaints that she had covered the camera so everything was broken and it was UM. So we did not seem to hear anything more. This is not real life if it even gets that some call must be hidden. Or so it was well certainly nothing that caused them to enter UM. ????

2 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

Hm middle of Milena talks on the phone as she was about to talk about the night's events and complaints that she had covered the camera so everything was broken and it was UM. So we did not seem to hear anything more. This is not real life if it even gets that some call must be hidden. Or so it was well certainly nothing that caused them to enter UM. ????

If they are talking to RLC they will not broadcast those conversations, as for what happened last night and the consequences it would be pure speculation at this point

• Upvote 1