Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, Baker48 said:

Anyone have any idea what is on Lima's mid to lower back?  First thought it might be the start of a new tat, but not sure of that process.  Then thought it might be bruising.  Thoughts or other observations

It looks like a tattoo that she's either tried to, or still in the process of, have lasered off. Why? I don't know. You would've thought that with all the nudity and with new people constantly coming in, that someone would've asked the question, even if just to make polite conversation. I've asked a similar question earlier, with the view that it looks like it would've cost a lot of money, and she would've endured a decent amount of pain, to get it put on in the first place.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 hours ago, Baker48 said:

Anyone have any idea what is on Lima's mid to lower back?  First thought it might be the start of a new tat, but not sure of that process.  Then thought it might be bruising.  Thoughts or other observations

1 hour ago, Pookus said:

It looks like a tattoo that she's either tried to, or still in the process of, have lasered off. Why? I don't know. You would've thought that with all the nudity and with new people constantly coming in, that someone would've asked the question, even if just to make polite conversation. I've asked a similar question earlier, with the view that it looks like it would've cost a lot of money, and she would've endured a decent amount of pain, to get it put on in the first place.

It was talked about before.  You are right, Pookus.  It is or was a Eagle or Wings that looks like in the process of being removed.