Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

12 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Parece una tontería para burlarse de alguien en un apartamento de RLC para caminar alrededor sin ropa interior ... si ella no quiere hacer eso, entonces es obvio que ella no tiene por qué. Deje de meterse con ella!

I saw this joke of Melisa to Lima, I suppose, would not seriously. But knowing that all the girls at one time or another of their stay in the house without panties'd just in front of the cameras, which imports the time?

i wonder if Lara considers Lima to be Milena's friend and supported Milena, when several of the other girls did't get along with her?  Lima just seems to "bop" around the place.  I don't feel that she was an incredible friend.  Just Sayin'

3 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

i wonder if Lara considers Lima to be Milena's friend and supported Milena, when several of the other girls did't get along with her?  Lima just seems to "bop" around the place.  I don't feel that she was an incredible friend.  Just Sayin'

I think she was when Milena was here because she had no one

If RLC, worries about the well-being of the girls inside houses and taking all the history of Lima, a woman with a high level of intoxication, loss of incipient self-esteem, deteriorating public image and possible complications or injury to Health. After much thought, I'll write to RLC, for her to be away from the show, not by us, but thinking more ela and not more affected its public image, of what is already damaged. I can only express my love and my support to seek the best possible help and solve all their problems, and she is a new woman and enjoy a more pleasant life.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

If RLC, worries about the well-being of the girls inside houses and taking all the history of Lima, a woman with a high level of intoxication, loss of incipient self-esteem, deteriorating public image and possible complications or injury to Health. After much thought, I'll write to RLC, for her to be away from the show, not by us, but thinking more ela and not more affected its public image, of what is already damaged. I can only express my love and my support to seek the best possible help and solve all their problems, and she is a new woman and enjoy a more pleasant life.

Well she can't go on like this she is getting more depressed everyday you can just tell from her face.The other girls don't seem to be helping the situation by not talking to her and including her in things.

I don't know if you saw earlier today when she took a bath everything started off fine i thought great she is going to have a nice relaxing bath and let all the stress go away,then she just crawled up in one end and let the bath fill almost till pouring over the side then she stood up let all the water out washed herself and got out it was very strange behaviour.

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

No sé si viste el día de hoy, cuando se dio un baño todo comenzó bien, pensé que bien que se va a tener un buen baño relajante y dejar que todo el stess desaparece, ella sólo me arrastré en un extremo y dejar que el baño de llenar casi hasta verter sobre el lado luego se levantó dejó salir todo el agua de lavado a sí misma y salió que era un comportamiento muy extraño.

I have not seen, but as you say, that behavior is not normal ...