Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I have thought of one thing. The change of Adele. In the beginning she got up early, was out and shopped, character etc.

Now she has put away all this and are only out at night.

Should a bf get the 28 or was it 18?

It was well from the 18 changes happened here?

I agree...i don't think Adele has been a positive influence but, in all fairness, Danaya doesn't seem strong enough to just say NO to her.  I think i saw the same behavior pattern with Ilona.  If i read this right, she has to learn to stand up to Adele and say "NO...i don't want this" and/or "I do want this"...."either take me as i am or leave me alone"...It's really Danaya's choice....(in my opinion)..................

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Ah yes...Leora warming up.  Not sure it compares to the thumbnails of Danaya and Adele sleeping though!  Could be close...

Just watched Leora but had a hard time keeping my eyes off of the thumbnails of Danaya and Adele sleeping...all 3 are quite enjoyable!???

ok...been watching them sleep for two hours now...nothing beats this.  I even went to look at some K&K pictures and they're nothing compared to this.  I can hardly wait for them to wake up, eat breakfast, go back to bed, get up, eat some more, and get ready to go out again.  I'm telling you, it doesn't get any better than this.  Still have about 6 more hours to watch them sleep.  Could be an all nighter!

4 hours now with at least 4 more to go.  Every now and than the thumbnail moves...watching them sleep is great...much better than when they leave us and go where ever they go.  It doesn't get more exciting than this for us...does it?

Guys, today is Danaya, commonly known as Greek mythical goddess APHRODITE. 27th day in the apartment. If she is here for the the typical 30 days, she will packing soon to to go home....but if she is there for longer this of course will not take place. I have seen no signs of her getting ready to leave. We all complain that 30 days isn't long enough to get to Know the girls, then we complain that 90 days is to long. I hope myself that Danaya stays for the 90 day period as I'm just now starting to understand her personality.  :hugnkiss:

Danaya is not going to leave. And here at Adele problem with a visa (she says "I'm waiting for a visa"). Apparently her visa is expiring. Danae said that if Adele leaves, she will go to the clubs with another girl (probably not with the RLC).

But Adele hopes to solve the problem and stay.

Dana, I agree, I don't like the fact they stay out all night. I too, wish to watch them as much as possible.  :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Danaya asked Adele does not go to parties every day, but at least 1-2 times a week. And to drink less alcohol. She is tired.

So it hope.  :D

I'm confused...(as usual)...does RLC limit or direct the behaviors of the girls or don't they.  They say they don't...and a lot of the people here suggest they do?  RLC says they are not actors, etc. but, if the girls are directed to limit their behaviors than, by definition, they ARE actors!  See...now i'm  more confused.

I already wrote here that was cold to one day in the apartment, they froze, but went naked.

I think that many of their actions - implementation of the wishes of the RLC.

Sorry to say that erroneous thinking is on you. The tenants have no responsibility to anyone. RLC provides an apartment with cameras.  We pay for the ability to look through the cameras If you don't like what you see then move on. Think of of this way. You go to the movies or you by a ticket to an event there is no guarantee that you will like what you see. You pay your money and take your chance. I believe certain tenants have changed our expectation. People like Leora and Nora figured out early on how to play to the camera. Those apartments have always been popular. I believe it is just common sense that sex, parties, dancing shared showers and massages draw clicks. It has never been proven but most believe the most popular apartments get bonus pay for hits. Again hasn't been proven. Others are just plain exibitionists but history has shown this doesn't last. Anyone who believe RLC or tenants owes us anything should just save their money and just move on. While some apartments will be more active than others don't wait for regular performances. You will never be satisfied.

It seems to me that there is some kind of bonus for more action. As for the guests. But this is my subjective opinion.

Can you prove your statment or do you just post your opinion as a fact?  ???

There is a high probability that the girls have a contract with RLC. So there is also a probability  that they need to comply with certain conditions they had agreed on before to fulfill this contract. That could include a minimum attendance duration. ... It do not need to be, but i think this is more likely than that RLC is paying for everything without anyrhing in exchange.

Leo after the incident with the police and warning of the radar in a telephone conversation just said he did not intend to further extend your contract. So that the contract exists. He can not but exist.

I'm not a lawyer, but it seems silly not to have a contract in terms of apartment tenants.

And from the point of view of the RLC it would be doubly foolish. They invest money.

Thank you Yury, right on the money, the apartment will empty again tonight 3 out of the last 5 nights. :idk: :bang head: :curse:

As I understand it, they spend time with a friend Adel and his buddies.

They will be in Barcelona until Thursday. So soon break.  :D