Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Melissa takes on jogging suit, looks like she is going to jog

Hey Noldus, did Lima go out? Not showing up at the apartment anywhere. The neighbour is slow about the music then, considering how loud Milena and Fall Out Boy had it at all hours of the morning during the photo shoots, I would've thought. I hope she hasn't, because the only thing that would be open this time of a Saturday night, apart from pubs and clubs, is the Bottlo (once again, apologies for the Aussie slang, Bottle Shop, Off Licence, etc), which will mean......... 

Just now, Pookus said:

Hey Noldus, did Lima go out? Not showing up at the apartment anywhere. The neighbour is slow about the music then, considering how loud Milena and Fall Out Boy had it at all hours of the morning during the photo shoots, I would've thought. I hope she hasn't, because the only thing that would be open this time of a Saturday night, apart from pubs and clubs, is the Bottlo (once again, apologies for the Aussie slang, Bottle Shop, Off Licence, etc), which will mean......... 

all 3 in living room

Guest emeraldking

last time i was on there was a photoshoot with two blondes and guy with big beard? now im and theres 1 blonde and two brunettes?

what happened?

did guy with beard get laid at least that photoshoot was fun, lima was drunk AF