Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

8 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Maybe Belle the only one that knows Irma Ilona as she was friends with Anna and Anna was friends with Irma Ilona as for the rest maybe not.

Maybe her but for the most part B1 has been much less the player than B2 and that is all these girls know.  To them that is the center of their universe.  B1 is an after thought to them I think.

il y a 4 minutes, legrandrobert a dit :

Je ne pense pas que B 1 se réinviter B 2 dans un avenir proche

en fait, je pense que les filles avaient prévues de sortirent en boite, c'est normal. mais je suis énnervé face au comportement de barca2, qui sont juste venu s'assoir et grignoter!!! elles auraient pu accompagner melissa et lara dans la danse et l'ambiance!!! il leur en faut peu d'habitude!!! jasmin est l'exemple, en restant assise, les 2 autres ont fait pareil!!!

in fact, I think the girls had planned out in a box, it's normal. but I am irritated face barca2 behavior, which came just sit and nibble !!! they could accompany lara melissa and the dance and the atmosphere !!! it takes their little practice !!! Jasmine is the example, staying seated, the other 2 did the same !!!

58 minutes ago, Markymark said:

Welcome to RealShitCam...don't care if I get banned not missing anything anyways 

This.  I unsub for a couple months.  I miss supposed girl on girl action and return just in time for this "party" (no fault to Lima and B1).

• Upvote 1