Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, Markymark said:

I disagree that this site should be a reflection of real life completely.  Yes it is recording the lives of these girls and couples, but it has to be a bit more exciting than Joe from Iowa.  I expect some tease and entertainment value.  After all the end goal is to get people to join is it not and to make money.  Maybe they should just rename it AverageLifeCam or BoringLifeCam and the everyone would know what they were going to get.

Do you expect models, nymphomaniacs, 10"+ studs, partiers every night.  Get real.  I want fun energetic people in here but you get what you get.  If you don't like it, move on.  This is real life.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, F219 said:

Your interest is apparently not voyeurism.  I suggest the webcam tab at the top of this page.  What you pay for at RLC is voyeurism and nothing else.

you know what is your problem f219 I am sorry to say this you must have boring life and you like to watch boring sites , no heart feeling every one is not you we like some Excitements 

3 minutes ago, Nick said:

you know what is your problem f219 I am sorry to say this you must have boring life and you like to watch boring sites , no heart feeling every one is not you we like some Excitements 

Maybe it is.  I am talking to you and this is boring.  But real life does NOT give you excitement every night.  Listening to people that expect like you that is boring.

2 minutes ago, F219 said:

Maybe it is.  I am talking to you and this is boring.  But real life does NOT give you excitement every night.  Listening to people that expect that is boring.

thanks no problem you the best :-) as long as you happy we all happy are you happy now LMAO this is more fun than the girls 

15 minutes ago, F219 said:

Su interés no es aparentemente el voyeurismo. Sugiero la pestaña de cámaras en la parte superior de esta página. Lo que paga por lo RLC es el voyeurismo y nada más.

Quizas, yo me mueva en este mundo antes que usted, y se de lo que hablo.

Tú tendrás tus gustos de eso no tengo duda, pero no pongas en duda mis gustos!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Maybe I move in this world before you, and what I speak.

You will have your taste that I have no doubt, but do not put into question my taste!

you just sad the right thing votios Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

Quizas, yo me mueva en este mundo antes que usted, y se de lo que hablo.

Tú tendrás tus gustos de eso no tango duda, pero no pongas en duda mis gustos!

I have not question my taste!  I question your expectations.