Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

can anyone imagine what it does Lima, when it disappears

She seems to walk out of her bedroom door, far enough away from the laundry room to show she didn't go in there, then vanishes into thin air. I think there's a delay on the stream from upstairs to down, and she gets down the stairs and into the toilet or balcony before the camera load can keep up with her.

1 hour ago, ChickenMadras said:

At the moment this apartment in my opinion is at its lowest ebb. Melissa seems to have withdrawn right into herself since Lima left, she used to get drunk and bring men back now and then, we need a few more parties to try and liven things up.

Melissa used to get drunk and bring men back?  Was she at RLC at a prior time?  I've not seen anything from her since she arrived.  Or were you referring to the time that Lima was so fucked up and screwed the guy in her room?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, temp01 said:

Melissa used to get drunk and bring men back?  Was she at RLC at a prior time?  I've not seen anything from her since she arrived.  Or were you referring to the time that Lima was so fucked up and screwed the guy in her room?

He screwed the pooch on that one.  Melissa is Lima and Lima is Milena.  Then it works.