Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest emeraldking

11:29

michelle upstairs then down to sharpen something cant make out what it is 

lima doing yoga 

both just said hello

Guest emeraldking
8 minutes ago, kase said:

michelle is a pretty girl looks a bit like avril lavigne 

just noticed that

how old you guys think she is? 

my guess 21 or less

honestly hope she picks up with a guy at some point and f**ks on cam (fingers crossed) :D

6 minutes ago, emeraldking said:

just noticed that

how old you guys think she is? 

my guess 21 or less

honestly hope she picks up with a guy at some point and f**ks on cam (fingers crossed) :D

She told me 21 when we got married.

4 hours ago, vortios said:

She said something about that, I understand that she has done some work there for some agency. Neither would it be so surprising, since other girls who have visited us, have been in Persian Gulf countries. In fact there is an important trade of young western girls to those Arab countries, where it moves much, much money. It is not so strange to think that a beautiful girl, but not famous as can be Mel, will be paid 2000 dollars for a job. I know some girl from Barcelona, who for a contract, I charge almost 5000 €. And that in less than a week of work. With support included. These countries pay very well.

She spoke about Dubai, about job offers and career's and one job in particular that she was offered that she was given only a few hours to make the decision, but did not see a contract or terms and conditions so she did not know what she was going to. She had the chance to change her life but it was too much of a risk etc. She spoke about girls and friends but its very difficult to understand the whole of the conversation as she changes between English and Russian quite a lot. It was most certainly a man and woman she was talking to and they were also of the same accent but chose to speak in English so could well have been family. 

One thing for sure Melissa had a lot on her mind and needed to talk about it to be up all night like that.

Nice Girl i like her 

10 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Ella habló de Dubai, sobre ofertas de trabajo y la carrera de y un trabajo en particular que se le ofreció que se le dio sólo unas pocas horas para tomar la decisión, pero no vio a un contrato o los términos y condiciones para que ella no sabía lo que era caminante a. Ella tuvo la oportunidad de cambiar su vida, pero que era demasiado de un riesgo, etc. Ella habló sobre las niñas y los amigos, pero es muy difícil de comprender la totalidad de la conversación mientras se cambia entre Inglés y ruso bastante. Fue sin duda un hombre y una mujer que estaba hablando y que también eran del mismo acento, pero eligió hablar en Inglés tan bien podría haber sido la familia. 

Una cosa es segura Melissa tenía muchas cosas en su mente y necesitaba hablar de que sea levantado toda la noche así.

Bonita chica que me gusta de ella 

I do not know if it is true, I have been told that if there was a work of it in those countries, previous to what you say, she has worked in several countries, from east to west, also that she has earned money but wants a better paid job . In no time no one talks about their sentimental life, however in the forums they say the opposite ... I do not know what credibility to give it to that. By the way, I like it too, but I'm not convinced that she has interaction at a party with her neighbors. With Lima, they only support themselves, with Lara was impossible, Lara lived in the world of Lara. And with Jas, you saw at Hallowen's party.

10 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Ella habló de Dubai, sobre ofertas de trabajo y la carrera de y un trabajo en particular que se le ofreció que se le dio sólo unas pocas horas para tomar la decisión, pero no vio a un contrato o los términos y condiciones para que ella no sabía lo que era caminante a. Ella tuvo la oportunidad de cambiar su vida, pero que era demasiado de un riesgo, etc. Ella habló sobre las niñas y los amigos, pero es muy difícil de comprender la totalidad de la conversación mientras se cambia entre Inglés y ruso bastante. Fue sin duda un hombre y una mujer que estaba hablando y que también eran del mismo acento, pero eligió hablar en Inglés tan bien podría haber sido la familia. 

Una cosa es segura Melissa tenía muchas cosas en su mente y necesitaba hablar de que sea levantado toda la noche así.

Bonita chica que me gusta de ella 

Ah! I forgot, thank you very much.