Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I noticed. But, I would like to add Maya to the list. Have you ever seen her showering? She has the most perfect nipples and they are always standing up like they're begging to be given some attention. lol. I sure wish I could offer my services.

Except of course in addition Maya's tits are not small.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

irma  in trouble with the boss, doing business, says I have to find another job, in the meantime learned Turkish abusive terms, you can understand the boss had difficulties at work :scratchchin:

I wonder

boss irama Is it a man or a woman

Love this discussion about tits. Wait, deja vu, I think I just said that like a couple of hours ago, lol! Am I living through groundhog's day over and over?

I'm with mikey on Ilona's personality. She is immature, doesn't always know boundaries. But she doesn't mean anything bad by it and I love her enthusiasm and excitability. It is infectious. Even though she is annoying as hell at times, Ilona and Anna still come and talk (or cuddle) with her. She is too freaking cute! I have noticed though that Ilona has little use for Layla, probably why she moved to Irma's room. That has to be a small point in Ilona's favor, don't you think?

Anna is such a sweetheart! She saw how sad Irma is and gave her a full kiss on the lips while lying on her half naked! Even Layla got into the action grabbing Anna's butt playfully. And Ilona is excitable as usual dancing half naked. Fun tonight?