Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

32 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

YES But she would like to stay longer, she wasn't happy when she learned she had to go.  They should keep her and send Lima home.

Likely when Melissa signed the Contract it was for 1 Month.  Since RLC likely has another girl assigned to replace Melissa she has no Alternative but to leave. If she comes back she'll have to make sure she signs for the Long Term.

• Upvote 3

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Likely when Melissa signed the Contract it was for 1 Month.  Since RLC likely has another girl assigned to replace Melissa she has no Alternative but to leave. If she comes back she'll have to make sure she signs for the Long Term.

Thanks for clearing that up and thanks to have voted on my pool we think alike

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

You have the wrong girl, Melissa DO NOT GIVE SHOWS, il's Jessica who is a Cam girl.

Sorry you see I am so much interested in this girls I mixed up the names they all the same to me boring 

55 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

YES But she would like to stay longer, she wasn't happy when she learned she had to go.  They should keep her and send Lima home.

By the way Lima did more show then Melissa , in my opinion Melissa did only nude shower  and sleep nude I didn't't see anything else she did if she did I miss it , Lima contributed more then Melissa Lara and the new girl Jessica 

Just now, Nick said:

By the way Lima did more show then Melissa , in my opinion Melissa did only nude shower  and sleep nude I didn't't see anything else she did if she did I miss it , Lima contributed more then Melissa Lara and the new girl Jessica 

Melissa was often nude or shirt open in kichen.

2016-11-22at23-22-04f9bfa.png

2016-11-22at00-23-07c77f1.png

2016-11-24at20-28-59048e2.png

• Upvote 2