Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, jed mcgowan said:

she didn't bother to cross her legs when he cam over

He performed a number of photo sessions in this apartment with Melisa, a previous girl. General opinion is that he's not interested in the girls, only from a photography aspect. Think Mel's safe there :shy:

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Se lleva a cabo una serie de sesiones de fotos en este apartamento con Melisa, una chica anterior. La opinión general es que él no está interesado en las chicas, sólo de una fotografía de aspecto. Piense Mel seguro allí:shy:

You equivocais, to him if you like the girls, but he does a job, he is freelance, he can not afford to put his work in question. As much as she likes a girl, and less in front of the cameras. It is not for defending it, that it gives me the same thing, it is because you have a little more information.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

Since he arrived it is clear that he likes more like model Mel than Lima, the same with Milena, when he did the photo shoot. I do not know why Lima does not inspire him.

the answer is obvious, just look at her!! 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Creo que hay más posibilidades de que tomar fotos de mí que de Melissa ... ella probablemente mantener fuera la forma en la planta baja

Not maybe tonight, but I do not have it so clear, once he's back home. I believe that if he proposes it he will succeed. Equally that Milena's naked session, since she was not very convinced, he encouraged, and got it.